Dance with Me, Henry
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Charles Barton. Written by Devery Freeman.
It's a crazy mixed-up comedy carnival! (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Lou Henry: What are you mad about? Can I help it if it didn't take any brains to fix it?
- Bud Flick: If it took any brains, would I need you?
- Lou Henry: I don't know.
- Mushie: I'll say this for you. You've got nerve.
- Bud Flick: Eh. You'll have to look hard to find anybody more nervous than me.
- Bud Flick: Keep your mouth shut.
- Lou Henry: I will not. I breathe through my mouth.
- Bud Flick: Well, breathe through your nose.
- Lou Henry: Do you breathe through your nose?
- Bud Flick: Yes.
- Lou Henry: Then you keep your mouth shut!
- Big Frank: Little fat man, your partner's got some information we want. I think maybe you got the information too since you were there when it happened.
- Lou Henry: What happened?
- Big Frank: When the D.A. was knocked off.
- Lou Henry: I was unconscious when it happened.
- Big Frank: If it'll help your memory, we can easily render you unconscious again.
- Bud Flick: You've got it all wrong, Big Frank. He's just naturally unconscious.
- Lou Henry: [Smiles] Thanks, Bud!
- Miss Mayberry: I've never witnessed such brutality, not in all my years!
- Lou Henry: Wow, that's a long time!
- ALL NEW AND EXCITING FUN...!!
- IT'S A ROCK'N ROLLER COASTER RIOT!
- Here come the wildest, wackiest Pied Pipers of them all!
- It's a crazy mixed-up comedy carnival!
- Lou gets the beat in the coolest session that ever rocked the screen!
- Bud Abbott — Bud Flick
- Lou Costello — Lou Henry
- Gigi Perreau — Shelley
- Rusty Hamer — Duffer
- Mary Wickes — Miss Mayberry