Jump to navigation Jump to search
Daniel Ken Inouye (September 7, 1924 – December 17, 2012) was an American lawyer and politician who served as a Senator from Hawaii from 1963 until his death in 2012. Beginning in 1959, he was the first U.S. Representative for the State of Hawaii. A member of the Democratic Party, he was President pro tempore of the United States Senate (and therefore third in the presidential line of succession) from 2010 until his death.
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.
- Senate Select Committee on Secret Military Assistance to Iran and the Nicaraguan Opposition (Iran-Contra hearings) (1987)
- Video of Inouye's excerpt
- Daniel K. Inouye: Reference of excerpt
- The Mission of Sheltron: Reference