Darrell Edward Brooks
Darrell Edward Brooks Jr. aka Jay Brooks aka MathBoi Fly aka Flytalk1oo aka FlyRu17oo is a convicted killer imprisoned in relation to the Waukesha car attack on 21 November 2021 which killed six people and injured 61 people, including at least eleven children.
- LEARNED ND TAUGHT BEHAVIOR!! so when we start bakk knokkin white ppl TF out ion wanna hear it.. the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD..
- It’s easy to look at the magnitude of something like this and form opinions, I think it’s easy to disregard a lot of factors. It’s easy to forget the other side of the coin.
There’s been a lot of words thrown out there about the alleged, lot of speculation, lot of ridicule. Words like demon. Words like monster. It’s important that you see me for who I am. No mask. For who I am. This is the moment for that. I pray that your eyes and ears remain as open as possible.
- 20 October 2022 in trial from KKTV
- The defense would like to call the plaintiff state of Wisconsin to the stand.
The reason for the substain?
The subpoena was accepted your honor.
Well I would like to make a .. motion to dismiss for failure to appear by the plaintiff, and for failure to state the claim in which relief can be granted.
So is the state not present?
- 20 October 2022 in trial video from Law and Crime
- It made me come to the conclusion that this man wasn't family or kin to me.
Family shouldn't hurt family the way he did.
It has brought my trust in people to become very low than it already has.
- September 2020 in a Victim Impact Statement pleading for a judge to file a no-contact order, written by Darrell's nephew Anaji Brooks after Darrell shot Anaji in June 2020, according to Gould and Smith of Daily Mail
- The ‘person of interest’ who allegedly drove the SUV into the peaceful crowd at Gasper Avenue and Main Street in Waukesha has been apprehended by investigators.
Darrell Edward Brooks Jr., who was discovered by cops with the key to a Ford vehicle, has been identified as the person in custody.
The 39-year-old is a career criminal as well as a rapper who goes by the stage name MathBoi Fly.
One of his music videos features а red SUV similаr to the one thаt plowed into the Wаukeshа pаrаde. Brooks’ connection to the Wаukeshа pаrаde.
- 22 November 2021 by TechnoTrenz
- On another MathBoi Fly Facebook page belonging to Darrell Brooks, in the name Jay Brooks, he wrote about the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict; that trial occurred about an hour away from Milwaukee and Waukesha.
When a friend wrote on the post, “Doesn’t surprise me, what a joke,” Brooks responded, “frfr…but u rite,I wasn’t surprised 1 bit 🤷🏽♂️.” The page is filled with religious sayings.
- 22 November 2021 by Jessica McBride in Heavy article
- I used to blame him on my friend.
But when my mother first met him she was like 'I don't like him,' and my younger sister said there's something about him she didn't like as well.
But they never told me what it was they didn't like.
I always knew him as Fly.
He came over and we chitchatted, but he didn't stay here — my mother wouldn't let him.
He was always cool, he used to tell me I needed to finish school and he was always saying he was proud of me.
I can't have that in my life.
You don't know what people are capable of doing until they do it.
- Dear Mainstream Media—a man intentionally drove his car through a parade killing 6 and injuring 50+. It was not an ACCIDENT.
🔥Call it by its name🔥 #WaukeshaMassacre And it was a domestic terror attack.
Don't minimize. Please.
- 24 November 2021 tweet by Debra Messing.
- Even though Waukesha’s token black Chief of Police ruled out terrorism from the get-go, the lyrics to Brooks’ rap tune “Loudmouths” include “yeh we terrorists” and “killers in the city.” Another song featured the charming couplet, “They gonna need a cleaner for the shit we did, all my killers Gacy where them bodies hid.” Yet another of his tunes is titled “Gon Kil U.” In one of his rap videos, Brooks gesticulates before the maroon SUV that would roll over the parade marchers.
Despite desperate attempts to downplay the event as an “accident,” the official criminal complaint against Brooks says he deliberately drove through parade barriers and had not been involved in a police chase. It quotes a policeman who says he pounded on Brooks’ hood after Brooks entered the parade route and commanded him to stop, but the aspiring rapper and retarded revolutionary ignored him and kept on going. A detective quotes a witness who says, “As I continued to watch the SUV, it continued to drive in a zig zag motion. It was like the SUV was trying to avoid vehicles, not people. There was no attempt made by the vehicle to stop, much less slow down.”
- Jim Goad, The Revolution will Not Be Televised, but It Will Be Retarded, Counter-Currents, 25 November 2021
- Brooks, however, boasts a formidable list of criminal acts spanning two decades and across multiple states. When he struck in Wisconsin, Brooks had an outstanding warrant related to a sex offense in Nevada. And, in a video unearthed on Twitter, he admitted to impregnating a minor and to being a child sex trafficker. That’s just for starters. Documents obtained by the Daily Mail reveal that Brooks shot his nephew in July 2020 in the heat of an argument over an old cell phone. His bail was initially set at $10,000, but Milwaukee County judge David Feiss lowered it to $500. Brooks was out by February 2021. According to Fox News, three months later while out on bail, Brooks was arrested in Georgia after he savagely beat the mother of his child. Six months later, upon his release by Georgia authorities, Brooks capitalized on the charity of the criminal justice system when, on Nov. 2, he punched and ran over the same woman, this time in Milwaukee. Brooks was booked the next day, but prison wouldn’t hold him long, even though the red flags were flying. A pretrial risk assessment dated Nov. 5 certified him as a severe public threat. Nevertheless, he posted a $1,000 bond on Nov. 11, the same day he was scheduled for a plea and sentencing hearing related to the July 2020 incident. Less than three weeks later, Brooks plowed into the crowd of mostly white parade goers in Waukesha, purposely aiming for people and avoiding vehicles. The town’s black police chief, Daniel Thompson, who helped lead a protest in Waukesha during which his officers knelt before Black Lives Matter demonstrators amid the June 2020 riots in that city, told the local press he was unsure about Brooks’ motive.
However, the killer’s political views and Facebook posts provide unmistakable clues. Brooks had posted about “knocking out white people” and enslaving them. He explicitly supported Black Lives Matter, the Black Panther Party, and the Black Hebrew Israelites, a black supremacist group. Brooks even bragged about being a “terrorist” in one of his rap songs.
- Pedro Gonzalez, Waukesha Massacre Undermined the Charlottesville Myth, Chronicles Magazine, January 2022
Music Videos exist for some of his songs:
- FLYSHT produced w/ Snapz
- The Mud produced w/ RellyMade
- Changed Up produced w/ Ice Starr
- Westside Jumpshot produced w/ Zo Dinero
- Word of Mouth produced w/ Ice Starr
- HALF A TIKKET produced w/ DeeMarc (alternate vid)
- ATTACHMENTS Ft. Don Fetellion, produced w/ Lil B On Da Track