- What's the last thing a drummer says in a band? "Hey guys, why don't we try one of my songs?
- "Give the Drummer Some," www.fooarchive.com (1995)
- Perez [Hilton]: Are you drunk right now?
Grohl: No, I gotta play.
Perez: Britney Spears has been getting wasted all the time, hasn't stopped her.
Grohl: Yeah, but she doesn't have to sing live.
- Around the time that I recorded the first Foo Fighters tape, I was reading a lot of books on UFO’s. … So, since I had recorded the first record by myself, playing all the instruments, but I wanted people to think that it was a group, I figured that FOO FIGHTERS - WW2 term for UFO’s - might lead people to believe that it was more than just one guy. Silly, huh? Had I actually considered this to be a career, I probably would have called it something else, because it’s the stupidest fucking band name in the world.
- I'd like to imagine I won't end up in hell, but I think I've done too much acid and listened to too much death metal to sit on a cloud next to God with angels floating above my head.
- Maxim Magazine (January 2008)
About Dave Grohl
- Why doesn't Dave Grohl run for President? I think he'd be good, he seems a very organised man. He has about 12 fingers in about 50 pies, and they're all great pies, and great fingers. What I'm saying is that we really respect that band, and I fucking love him!
- I love his voice (Dave) and the song writing is scary; it's phenomenal. He's the most inspirational guy out there for me now.
- Encyclopedic article on Dave Grohl at Wikipedia
- Media related to Dave Grohl at Wikimedia Commons
- Dave Grohl at the Notable Names Database
- Dave Grohl at the Internet Movie Database
- Dave Grohl on Twitter
- interesting facts of dave grohl