Jump to navigation Jump to search
David Norman Bossie (November 1, 1965–) is an American political activist. Since 2000, he has been president and chairman of conservative advocacy group Citizens United and in 2016, Bossie was the deputy campaign manager to the Donald Trump presidential campaign.
|This article about an activist is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I say to those liberals hell-bent on restricting speech: rather than trying to silence voices and viewpoints you disagree with, join the debate.
- Free Speech Is Winning, Thanks to Citizens United (August 30,2014)
- Citizens United has a policy for ISIS and it’s quite simple: Acknowledge it; confront it; and destroy it. By any means necessary, wherever they are in the world. For the sake of future generations, we need to handle this problem without delay before it gets any larger, because right now it’s a cancer that is growing.
- 9/11: Our Yearly Reminder (September 11, 2015)
- Donald Trump is right. We are at war and our homeland security and immigration policies are a complete mess. The Syrian refugee issue and the Islamic terrorist attacks in Paris and San Bernardino have kick-started a much needed debate and have brought some alarming information to the American people. It starts with basic government incompetence and the suffocating PC culture that Republican and Democrat establishment leaders are slaves to along with the liberal media.
- Conservatives Should Think Bigger On Immigration Ban (December 11, 2015)