Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I can guarantee they (Gambia) had had no contacts with (People's Republic of) China. We have cross-checked with various sources and were sure that the case had nothing to do with (People's Republic of) China. (People's Republic of) China has had no role in the case (Gambia's termination of diplomatic relations with ROC) so far.
- David Lin (2013) cited in "Taiwan declares ties with the Gambia ‘terminated’" on Taipei Times, 19 November 2013
- There were some Gambian expectations that we (Republic of China) could not satisfy.
- David Lin (2013) cited in "Gambian aid request linked to broken ties with Taiwan: minister" on Focus Taiwan, 25 November 2013
- Different ethnic and religious groups are encouraged to engage in rational communication and friendly exchanges in Taiwan, giving rise to a respectful and stable society working for the benefit of the nation.
- David Lin (2015) cited in "Muslim symposium opens in Taipei" on Taiwan Today, 13 April 2015
- Maintaining stable cross-strait relations is a major factor (in maintaining the state of "green light" of ROC current state of diplomatic ties with other nations).
- David Lin (2015) cited in "Future of diplomatic ties uncertain: Lin" on Taipei Times, 22 October 2015