Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If we go to war, we could lose all we've built. Home. Family. Future.
- Apes do not want war, but will fight if we must!
- From humans Koba learned hate. But nothing else.
- I always think...ape better than human. I see now...how much like them we are.
- Scars make you strong.
- Caesar. For years I was a prisoner in their lab. They cut me, tortured me. You freed me. I would do anything you ask. But we must show strength!
- Enough guns here to kill every ape. Must warn Caesar. Who knows what humans are really doing up there?
- Humans attack your sons! You let them stay?! Put apes in danger! Caesar love humans more than apes! More than your sons!
- Humans kill Caesar! Burn ape home! Go! Get them! Apes must attack human city! Fight back! Come! Fight for Caesar!
- [After killing Ash] Caesar gone. Apes follow Koba now.
- Humans! You ape prisoner now! You will know life in cage! More humans out there! Go! Find them!
- We are survivors! Now, they may have got their hands on some of our guns. But that does not make them men. They are animals! We will push them back! Drive them down! And they will not get through these doors!
- I'm saving the human race.
- Didn't know them like you did. Only saw their bad side.
- Koba said we're too loyal to your father. Protect yourself.
- Maurice: Another son.
- Caesar: Makes me think how far we've come, Maurice.
- Maurice: Seems long ago. Still think about them?
- Caesar: Humans? Sometimes.
- Maurice: Didn't know them like you did. Only saw their bad side.
- Caesar: Good, bad...doesn't matter now. Humans destroyed each other.
- Maurice: Apes fight too.
- Caesar: But we are family.
- Alexander: Dad.
- Ellie: Malcolm, what are you doing?
- Alexander: Dad?
- Ellie: Malcolm.
- Malcolm: It's okay. Put your guns down.
- Foster: You can't be serious.
- Malcolm: Do it.
- Caesar: GO!
- Carver: Holy shit.
- Malcolm: Holy shit.
- Ellie: You can't honestly blame the apes.
- Carver: Who the hell else am I going to blame?
- Caesar: Let them do their human work. Then they'll go.
- Koba: Human work? [points to a scar] Human work! [points to another] Human work! [points to his damaged eye] HUMAN WORK!!
- Malcolm: Who was that? On the video.
- Caesar: A good man. Like you.
- Koba: Caesar has no place here. Apes follow Koba now.
- Caesar: Follow Koba to war.
- Koba: Apes win war! APES... TOGETHER... STRONG!! Caesar... weak.
- Caesar: Koba... weaker.
- Dreyfus: Are you out of your fucking mind?
- Malcolm: No, I've seen things. I've seen the way they are. They want what we want, to survive. They don't want a war.
- Dreyfus: They're animals! They attacked us!
- Caesar: Trusted Koba. Like brother!
- Koba: Caesar brother to human! Koba fight for ape! Free ape!
- Caesar: Kill ape. Koba fight for Koba. Koba belong in cage!
- Koba: Ape...not...kill...ape.
- Caesar: You...are...not ape.
- Koba: (falling to his death) NOOO!!!
- Malcolm: Caesar, if you don't go... it'll be all-out war.
- Caesar: War... has already begun. Ape started war. And human... Human will not forgive. You must go... before fighting begins. I am sorry... my friend.
- Malcolm: I thought we had a chance.
- Caesar: I did too.
- Andy Serkis - Caesar
- Toby Kebbell - Koba
- Karin Konoval - Maurice
- Judy Greer - Cornelia
- Jason Clarke - Malcolm
- Keri Russell - Ellie
- Kodi Smit-McPhee - Alexander
- Gary Oldman - Dreyfus
- Kirk Acevedo - Carver