Day the World Ended
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Day the World Ended is a 1955 film about a post-Apocalyptic world after an atomic war with seven disparate people who find themselves in a protected valley in the home of a survivalist and his beautiful daughter.
The terrifying story that COULD COME TRUE! (taglines)
- No human being could eat that poisonous meat and live!
- Rick, if there's no way out, use that gun on Louise.
- [finding a human skeleton] Radek ate him!
- The water! He's afraid of the water!
- Man created him and God destroyed him, He brought the rain and the clean air.
- Radek: -I just can't help it, I have this uncontrollable urge to eat meat. Red... raw... meat-
- Rick: There might be an entirely new set of laws, Jim, that we know nothing about.
- Rick: [Looking at the still moist bones of a rabbit] Do you think he ate that?
- Jim Maddison: Forty-nine roentgens. Do you think a man could eat that poisonous meat and live?
- Jim Maddison: Sometimes I have a feeling of doom.
- Rick: All I know is there are two forms of life fighting for survival here in this valley, and only one of them can win. It's got to be us!
- The terrifying story that COULD COME TRUE!
- ATTACKED... by a creature from hell!
- Human emotions stripped raw!
- A new high in naked shrieking terror!
- Richard Denning — Rick
- Lori Nelson — Louise Maddison
- Adele Jergens — Ruby
- Mike Connors — Tony Lamont
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|