Death Wish (movie series)
- We want money, mother, now get it!
- Goddamn rich cunt! I KILL RICH CUNTS!
- Jack Toby: We gotta let the cops handle this, Dad.
- Paul Kersey: Yeah? Well, what if the cops can't handle this?
- Sam Kreutzer: You know, decent people are going to have to work here and live somewhere else.
- Paul Kersey: By "decent people," you mean people who can afford to live somewhere else.
- Sam Kreutzer: Oh Christ, you are such a bleeding-heart liberal, Paul.
- Paul Kersey: My heart bleeds a little for the underprivileged, yes.
- Sam Kreutzer: The underprivileged are beating our goddamned brains out. You know what I say? Stick them in concentration camps, that's what I say.
- Paul Kersey: You've got a prime figure. You really have, you know.
- Joanna Kersey: That's a euphemism for fat.
- Paul Kersey: Any chance of catching these men?
- Lt. Briggs: There's a chance, sure.
- Paul Kersey: Just a chance?
- Lt. Briggs: I'd be less than honest if I gave you more hope, Mr. Kersey. In the city, that's the way it is.
- Ames Jainchill: You're probably one of them knee-jerk liberals that thinks us gun boys would shoot our guns because it's an extension of our penises.
- Paul Kersey: Never thought about it that way. It could be true.
- Ames Jainchill: Well, maybe it is. But this is gun country.
- Frank Ochoa: We want you to get out of New York... Permanently.
- Paul Kersey: Inspector... By sundown?
- Paul Kersey: Nothing to do but cut and run, huh? What else? What about the old American social custom of self-defense? If the police don't defend us, maybe we ought to do it ourselves.
- Jack Toby: We're not pioneers anymore, Dad.
- Paul Kersey: What are we, Jack?
- Jack Toby: What do you mean?
- Paul Kersey: I mean, if we're not pioneers, what have we become? What do you call people who, when they're faced with a condition or fear, do nothing about it, they just run and hide?
- Jack Toby: Civilized?
- Paul Kersey: No.
- Sam Kreutzer: I'll bet muggings are down, and they're afraid to tell us.
- Paul Kersey: There's only one way to find out. Take a walk on Columbus Avenue tonight.
- Paul Kersey: Do you believe in Jesus?
- Stomper: Yes I do.
- Paul Kersey: Well, you're gonna meet Him.
- (Kersey then kills Stomper with his Beretta Cheetah pistol)
- Elliott Cass: Are you free tomorrow Paul?
- Paul Kersey: Sure, What else would I be doing?
- (several gunshots are heard and the credits roll)
- Paul Kersey: Where's my wallet?
- Jiver: I ain't got it!
- Paul Kersey: Goodbye
- (Kersey then shoots Jiver in the head with his Beretta Cheetah pistol)
- Paul Kersey: Where do you think I've been?
- Geri Nichols: Killing muggers?
- I'm taking care of Charlie's things.
- You relax, Bennett. This is my problem.
- My friend Wildey's coming.
- A .475 Wildey Magnum is a shorter version of the African big game cartridge... it makes a real mess.
- I'm going out for some ice cream... this is America, isn't it?
- You’re letting me loose?
Richard S. Striker
- I can't do anything... I'm a cop.
- Hermosa: [Sexually harassing Maria who is in her car talking to her friends] Yo bitch! Come here I wanna eat you! I'm gonna to lick you all over! [Laughes]
[Maria starts to drive away]
- Hermosa: [Runs and jumps on Maria's car hood] I'm coming for you bitch! Come here! I wanna eat you! [Continues to harass Maria while holding on to the roof the car] Come on bitch! Come on!
- [Maria drives into a garage with Hermosa still assaulting her and Paul turns to see the car coming]
- Hermosa: Come on bitch! Stop the fucking car! Stop- [Maria makes a screeching stop which cause Hermosa to fall off the car]
- Hermosa: [Gets up angrily] You're mine now bitch! I'm gonna fucking kill ya! [runs over to the car and is about to open the door to rape Maria]
[Paul grabs a pipe and hits Hermosa on the face with it. The frighten Maria quickly closes the door and backs up the car very quickly out of the garage as Hermosa runs away from Paul]
- Kathryn Davis: I made chicken, I hope you like it. It's the only thing I know how to make.
- Paul Kersey: Chicken's good. I like chicken.
- Bennett: What's the car for?
- Paul Kersey: Bait.
- Bennett: We heard shots. What happened?
- Paul Kersey: I sent them a message.
- Tulio: [Grabs Eli by the shirt collar] Listen! We'll come back anytime we like. You got that... pops?![Releases Eli]
- Tulio: [Laughs manically as he runs over to the open window then turns back at the old couple] Anytime!
[Tulio Laughs manically then jumps out the window as Erika starts crying on Eli's shoulder]
- Paul Kersey: Hey, what's the problem?
- Punk at Car #1: What?
- Paul Kersey: With the car... what's the problem?
- Punk at Car #1: Just get outta my fuckin' face. Who are you?
- Punk at Car #2: We're stealing a fuckin' car, what's it to you?
- Paul Kersey: It's my car.
- Punk at Car #1: Now you gonna die!
- (Kersey shoots them both dead)
- Bennett: They call him "The Giggler".
- Paul Kersey: Jesus, he really moves.
- Mandy Fraker: [After seemingly killed by Paul gets up and points his gun at Paul] Hey! [Hits his chest to reveal he wore a bulletproof vest] Bullet proof asshole! Just like yours! Stay just like that!
- Striker: You can't handle both of us.
- Mandy Fraker: Bet me! [Points his gun at Striker]
[Paul quickly grabs the M72 LAW Rocket Launcher as Fraker turns and makes an 'Oh Crap!' face as Paul fires the launcher which obliterates Fraker]
- Not great... but pretty damn good.
- I was just using the... toilet?
- (Frank Bauggs confronts Kersey sneaking into his apartment)
- Frank Bauggs: What the fuck are you doing here?!
- Paul Kersey: I was making a sandwich.
- Mugger: Who the fuck are you?!
- Paul Kersey: Death.
- Guns have their uses. Idiots with guns make me nervous.
- I've got a cure for your dandruff problem. :(detonates bomb)
- Sometimes the law doesn't work.
- You need a bath.
- First His Wife. Now His Daughter. It's Time To Even The Score!
- Bronson's loose!
- He wants the filth off the streets. If the police can't do it, he will... his way!
- He's planning to clean up the city... his way!
- When murder and rape invade your home, and the cops can't stop it... This man will. His way.
- He's back to New York bringing justice to the streets...
- He's Judge, Jury and Executioner!
- This time it's war!
- The vigilante is back - with a vengeance
- The vigilante is back...
- No judge. No jury. No appeals. No deals.
- [Radio Spot] No judge. No jury. No appeals and no deals. Bronson does what the Cops won't!
- Charles Bronson - Paul Kersey
- Jeff Goldblum - Freak #1
- Stuart Margolin - Ames Jainchill
- Vincent Gardinia - Frank Ochoa
- Steven Keats - Jack Toby
- William Redfield - Sam Kreutzer
- Jill Ireland - Geri Nichols
- Stuart K. Robinson - Jiver
- Kevyn Major Howard - Stomper
- Michael Prince - Elliott Cass
- Ed Lauter - Richard S. Striker
- Martin Balsam - Bennett Cross
- Deborah Raffin - Kathlyn Davis
- Gavan O'Herlihy - Mandy Franker
- Alex Winter - Hermosa
- Marina Sitris - Maria
- Tony Britts - Tulio
- Leo Kharibian & Hana Maria Pravda - Eli & Erika Kaprov
- Alan Cooke - Punk at Car #1
- Bob Lee Dysinger- Punk at Car #2
- David Fonteno - Frank Bauggs