|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Children are a house's enemy. They don't mean to be — they just can't help it. It's their enthusiasm, their energy, their naturally destructive tendencies.
- The Quotable Mom, ed. Kate Rowinski, page 76
- And a quick glance in the mirror turns out to be a mistake. Oh God, is that my face?
- Hanging Up, Delia Ephron
- With any child entering adolescence, one hunts for signs of health, is desperate for the smallest indication that the child's problems will never be important enough for a television movie.
- Funny Sauce (1986), Delia Ephron
- Doyouwantogoona--Who is this? Oh, I have the wrong number.
- Teenage Romance (Viking, 1981)
- Quoted in Girls: 10 Gutsy, God-Centered Sessions on Issues That Matter to Girls By Helen Musick, Dan Jessup, Crystal Kirgiss