Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed and written by Francis Ford Coppola.
Are You Afraid of Death by Drowning?... Have You Ever Attempted Suicide?... Have you Ever Thought of Committing Murder? (taglines)
- It's nice to see her enjoying herself for a change. The mood around this place isn't good for her.... Especially an American girl. You can tell she's been raised on promises.
- Castle Haloran is a bit perplexing, a very strange place really, old and musty, the kind of place you'd expect a ghost to like to wander around in.
- Are You Afraid of Death by Drowning?... Have You Ever Attempted Suicide?... Have you Ever Thought of Committing Murder?
- You Must Pass the "D-13" Test To Prepare You for the Horrifying Experience of Dementia 13. If You Fail the Test...You Will Be Asked to Leave the Theater!
- William Campbell — Richard Haloran
- Luana Anders — Louise Haloran
- Patrick Magee — Dr. Justin Caleb
- Bart Patton — Billy Haloran
- Mary Mitchell — Kane
- Eithne Dunne — Lady Haloran
- Dementia 13 quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Dementia 13 at Rotten Tomatoes
- Dementia 13 at Allmovie
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|