Dexter's Laboratory is an animated show created by Genndy Tartakovsky. It follows the adventures of a boy genius named Dexter, who has a secret laboratory hidden behind a bookshelf in his bedroom. His enemy and rival is a boy named Mandark, but he feuds even more often with his older sister Dee Dee.
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Dee Deemensional
- 1.2 Dial M for Monkey: Magmanamus
- 1.3 Maternal Combat
- 1.4 Dexter Dodgeball
- 1.5 Dial M for Monkey: Rasslor
- 1.6 Dexter's Assistant
- 1.7 Dexter's Rival
- 1.8 Dial M for Monkey: Simion
- 1.9 Double Trouble
- 1.10 Dial M for Monkey: Barbequor
- 1.11 Jurassic Pooch
- 1.12 Dial M for Monkey: Orgon Grinder
- 1.13 Dee-Dee's Room
- 1.14 Dial M for Monkey: Huntor
- 1.15 Star Spangled Sidekicks
- 1.16 The Justice Friends: TV Super Pals
- 1.17 Game Over
- 1.18 Babysitter Blues
- 1.19 The Justice Friends: Valhallen's Room
- 1.20 Dream Machine
- 1.21 Doll House Drama
- 1.22 The Justice Friends: Krunk's Date
- 1.23 The Big Cheese
- 1.24 Way of the Dee-Dee
- 1.25 Say Uncle Sam
- 1.26 Tribe Called Girl
- 1.27 Space Case
- 1.28 The Justice Friends: Ratman
- 1.29 Dexter's Debt
- 1.30 The Justice Friends: Bee Where?
- 1.31 Mandarker
- 1.32 Inflata-Dee-Dee
- 1.33 The Justice Friends: Can't Nap
- 1.34 Monstory
- 2 Season 2
- 2.1 Beard to Be Feared
- 2.2 Quackor the Fowl
- 2.3 Ant Pants
- 2.4 Mom and Jerry
- 2.5 Chubby Cheese
- 2.6 That Crazy Robot
- 2.7 D & DD
- 2.8 Hamhocks and Armlocks
- 2.9 Hunger Strikes
- 2.10 The Koos is Loose
- 2.11 Morning Stretch
- 2.12 Dee-Dee Locks and the Ness Monster
- 2.13 Backfire
- 2.14 Book 'Em
- 2.15 Shoo, Shoe Gnomes
- 2.16 Lab of the Lost
- 2.17 Labels
- 2.18 Game Show
- 2.19 Fantastic Boyage
- 2.20 Fillet of Soul
- 2.21 Golden Diskette
- 2.22 Snowdown
- 2.23 Figure Not Included
- 2.24 Mock 5
- 2.25 Ewww That's Growth
- 2.26 Nuclear Confusion
- 2.27 Germ Warfare
- 2.28 A Hard Day's Day
- 2.29 Road Rash
- 2.30 Ocean Commotion
- 2.31 The Bus Boy
- 2.32 The Justice Friends: Things That Go Bonk in the Night
- 2.33 Ol' McDexter
- 2.34 Sassy Come Home
- 2.35 Photo Finish
- 2.36 Star Check Unconventional
- 2.37 Dexter is Dirty
- 2.38 Ice Cream Scream
- 2.39 Decode of Honor
- 2.40 World's Greatest Mom
- 2.41 Ultrajerk 2000
- 2.42 Dee-Dee Be Deep
- 2.43 911
- 2.44 Down in the Dumps
- 2.45 Unfortunate Cookie
- 2.46 The Muffin King
- 2.47 Picture Day
- 2.48 Now That's a Stretch
- 2.49 Dexter Detention
- 2.50 Don't Be a Baby
- 2.51 Dial M for Monkey: Peltra
- 2.52 G.I.R.L. Squad
- 2.53 Sports A Poppin'
- 2.54 Koosalagoopagoop
- 2.55 Project Dee-Dee
- 2.56 Topped Off
- 2.57 Dee-Dee's Tail
- 2.58 No Power Trip
- 2.59 Sister Mom
- 2.60 The Laughing
- 2.61 Dexter's Lab: A Story
- 2.62 Coupon for Craziness
- 2.63 Better Off Wet
- 2.64 Critical Gas
- 2.65 Let's Save the World You Jerk!
- 2.66 Average Joe
- 2.67 Rushmore Rumble
- 2.68 A Boy and His Bug
- 2.69 You Vegetabelieve It
- 2.70 Aye Aye Eyes
- 2.71 Dee-Dee and the Man
- 2.72 Old Flame
- 2.73 Don't Be a Hero
- 2.74 My Favorite Martian
- 2.75 Paper Route Bout
- 2.76 The Old Switcharooms
- 2.77 Trick or Treehouse
- 2.78 Quiet Riot
- 2.79 Accent You Hate
- 2.80 Catch of the Day
- 2.81 Dad Is Disturbed
- 2.82 Framed
- 2.83 That's Using Your Head
- 2.84 DiM
- 2.85 Just an Old-Fashioned Lab Song...
- 2.86 Repairanoid
- 2.87 Backwards
- 2.88 The Continuum of Cartoon Fools
- 2.89 Sun, Surf and Science
- 2.90 Big Bots
- 2.91 Gooey Aliens That Control Your Mind
- 2.92 Misplaced in Space
- 2.93 Dee-Dee's Rival
- 2.94 Slightly Psycho
- 2.95 Game For a Game
- 2.96 Blackfoot and Slim
- 2.97 Trapped With a Vengeance
- 2.98 The Parrot Trap
- 2.99 Dexter and Computress Get Mandark!
- 2.100 Pain in the Mouth
- 2.101 Dexter vs Santa's Claws
- 2.102 Dyno-Might
- 2.103 LABretto
- 2.104 Last But Not Beast
- 3 Season 3
- 4 Special
- 5 External links
- DeeDee: Oh Dexter! Dexter! Dexter! Come quick! You have to help! It's terrible! You sent me and you're all gross and-
- Dexter: [Annoyed] This better be important, woman. You are interrupting my very delicate calculations.
- DeeDee: I have a message for you from the future.
- Dexter: [Taps his index finger on the table] From the future, huh?
- DeeDee: Yes. You sent me back in time to-
- Dexter: Stop! If there was a message so important that it would require time travel, I would certainly not entrust it to my idiot sister. I would send myself. In other words...[Shouting] I would not send you back in time even if..! If..if...[Shouting] I was being eaten alive!
- DeeDee: [Sobbing] Oh Dexter! Why are you being so terrible?!
- Dexter: Please...I have no time for your tears. Why don't you go back outside and talk to trees or whatever it is you do?
- DeeDee: Fine! I will! And I'm not ever giving you the message! [Runs out of the lab, crying]
- Dexter: [Shrugs it off and continues work] Fine with me.
Dial M for Monkey: Magmanamus
- [Dad happily returns home to find two smoking robots and the shifty looking kids]
- Dad: Hello honey! Hello Dexter! Hello Dee-Dee! Hello honey! (heads upstairs) Hello honey!
- Dexter: [Hands his excuse note to the "Coach" and happly walks away] If you need me, I'll be in the Science Lab.
- Substitute Coach: What's this Crap?
- Dexter: [Turns around in shock] Who are you?
- Substitute Coach: I'm your Substitute Coach.
- Dexter: But, But, But...
- Substitute Coach: QUIET!
- Dexter:...But My Excuse!
- Substitute Coach: [Rips the excuse letter in half] What Excuse?! Now! Suit up!
Dial M for Monkey: Rasslor
Edited by Chris Stoute
welcome heroes of Eart!! you have been chosen to receive the most glorious of gifts! The opportunity to face me, the great Rasslor, in a contest of strength and skill! For Aeons, I have scoured the cosmos searching for the one adversary who could provide me with suitable sport!
Although, I have yet to find such a noble soul each creature, each race, more pitiful than the last so I spare them the disgrace of their weakness by destroying their worlds! And now my quest has brought me to this timid little planet you call Eart
So terrestrial heroes, can one of you quench my thirst for the divine conflict, the supreme struggle?! or will your planet be doomed to the same fate that has befallen so many?
Incredible. I could crush your body, I could smash your bones but I could never break your spirit You are a marvel little monkey any world that could spawn one as noble as you is truly blessed I SPARE YOUR EARTH!!!
- Dexter: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
- Dexter: [Sweetly] Assistant?
- Dee Dee: Yes?
- Dexter: Would you please assist me by...SHUTTING UP!?
- Mandark: Yes, Dexter, I can read your thoughts, and I am smarter than you.
- Mandark: Welcome to my laboratory! Laboratory! Laboratory!
Dial M for Monkey: Simion
Dial M for Monkey: Barbequor
- Dexter: [To the audience] Anybody want to buy a dinosaur? [Episode ends]
Dial M for Monkey: Orgon Grinder
Dial M for Monkey: Huntor
Star Spangled Sidekicks
- Dee-Dee: [Laughs at Dexter's speech for wanting to be Major Glory's sidekick]
- Dexter: And what is so amusing about that? [Dee-Dee continues laughing] Dee-Dee stop laughing this instant!
- Dee-Dee: Okay, okay Dexter, don't get your underwear into a wrinkle. Look...You're my brother and all and I'll be honest with ya...[Amused] You've gotta be kidding me! [Seriously] You don't have what takes. Just look at ya...[Measures Dexter] You're two foot nothing. [Camera zooms on Dexter's glasses] You can barely see [Puts her arm around Dexter's shoulder] and besides everything...You're a dork! [Smiles]
- Dexter: [Yells in frustration]
- Dexter: And I suppose you have what it takes to be a superhero's sidekick?
- Dee-Dee: [Shrugs] Of course. I have style, pizzazz, and I can punch and kick some. You know. [Dexter opens his mouth to talk] Yes?
- Dexter: [Drops it] Forget it. [Walks upstairs] There's nothing to be said. I will be a Major Glory Sidekick and you will not.
- Dee-Dee: [Shouts upstairs] That's what you think Dexter!
- Dexter: No Dee-Dee! That's what I know.
The Justice Friends: TV Super Pals
- Dexter: 'Master Computer?' Wow dad, thanks, a video game... An OLD video game...
- Dad: Well, I know how much you like gadgets and stuff, Dexter, but what you've got there is more than just a video game: It's a bargain! Got it for a nickel from a gypsy!
- Dee-Dee: Hello!
- Dexter: Dee-Dee, get off the phone!
- Dee-Dee: Okay, but I'm still trying to find whatever it was I was looking for.
- Dexter: Great, okay, bye.
- Dee-Dee: Bye!
- Dexter: Bye.
- Dee-Dee: Bye!
- Dexter: BYE!
- Dexter: (sounds like Lisa's boyfriend on her end of the phone) Oh, I guess we just got cut off. But I wanted to call you back and tell you that you have got cooties and I am love with....with...my football. Bye.
The Justice Friends: Valhallen's Room
Doll House Drama
The Justice Friends: Krunk's Date
The Big Cheese
- Dexter: Omelette du fromage.
Way of the Dee-Dee
- Dee-Dee: Discard those ravlings which tie you to the lab.
- [Dexter looks down at his clothes]
- [Dee-Dee explains]
- Dee-Dee: There must be a stripping of the old before you can make way for the new.
Say Uncle Sam
Major Glory: now we are going to over this again and again and again untill we get it right comprender.
Major Glory: Uncle Sam! What happened to you?!
Tribe Called Girl
The Justice Friends: Ratman
The Justice Friends: Bee Where?
The Justice Friends: Can't Nap
- Dexter: This isn't one of your stupid knock-knock jokes, is it?
- Dexter: [drinks a vat of chemical waste nearby and confronts Dee-Dee as a Godzilla-like monster] This ends now!
- Dee-Dee: But I'm not finished!
Beard to Be Feared
- Dee-Dee: That is one rugged brother...
- Mee-Mee and Lee-Lee: Shut your mouth!
- Dee-Dee: I'm only talkin' 'bout Dexter.
- Mee-Mee and Lee-Lee: We can dig it.
Quackor the Fowl
- Dexter: Ants are...
- Dee Dee: Icky!
- Dexter: To be respected.
- Dee Dee: Icky!
- Dexter: To be respected.
- Dee Dee: Icky!
- Dexter: To be respected.
Mom and Jerry
That Crazy Robot
- Mom: (To Dee Dee) DeeDee, you've got to go to school.
- DeeDee: (To the robot) School schmool. I want to stay home and play with you!
- Robot: I'll come to school with you.
- DeeDee: Silly robot! School is for kids.
- Robot: Please? I'll polish your pencils, carry your books, eat your sandwich, yum. (bites sandwich)
D & DD
- Dee Dee: You can be this guy!
- Dexter: What?!
- Valerian: Well, it seems Hodo the furry-footed burrower has joined in our quest!
- Dexter: I don't wanna be no furry-footed burrower.
- Dexter/Hodo: I unsheath my deadly...mandolin?!
- Dee-Dee/Bachelorette: Okay, say we're stranded alone on an island. Do you have any skills that would come in handy, bachelor number 4?
- Dexter/Hodo: I'd dig holes.
Hamhocks and Armlocks
Dexter: [Shouting at the truck passing by] Hey! Who do you think you are?! King of the Road?!
Dexter: What are Hamhocks? DeeDee: They're gross!
Dad: Earl! You can humilate me. You can destroy my property. But don't you ever close a door on a lady, especially my Wife! You and me wrestle. Be there...or be square!
Dad: Earl! You ready, Earl? Let's do this!
The Koos is Loose
- Koosalagoopagoop: You know, if you turn your lips inside out, you can look like Jimmy Carter.
Dee-Dee Locks and the Ness Monster
- Wolf: I blow 'is block off unless you can guess my name!
- Dee-Dee Locks: The, uh...Little Bad Wolf?
- Wolf: Ze what bad wolf?
- Dee-Dee Locks: The, uh, Small Bad Wolf-?
- Wolf: (growls)
- Dee-Dee Locks: The, uh, medium-?
- Wolf: (growls)
- Dee-Dee Locks: Big...Bad Wolf?
- Wolf: (laughs appreciatively)
- Dee-Dee Locks: (nudging companions) Ja, everyone, it's the 'Big' Bad Wolf.
( Mr's l) oh Dexter how could you? your actions have brought shame upon this library for this you shall be punished you're banned from the library forever (stamps Dexter's head that is written banned as he falls he saw Mrs LS face ,three biting books , Deedee's creepy face with creepy teeth Dexter's Dad's face and the fire that rsembles hell )
(Dexter) aaaaaaaaaahh (DeeDee) good bye Dexter (Dexter's Dad) you are welcome
(Dexter) aaaaaaaaaahh ( falls into the hole from the book written intern Dante's with the pitchfork sign on it as he landed on a book chair )
(Devil) (slaps Dexter while he is laughing at Dexter ) welcome to library hec (then he starts the evil laugh)
Shoo, Shoe Gnomes
Lab of the Lost
- Dexter: Look, there's R2-D2!
Fillet of Soul
- Dad: What can we say about our beloved Fishy?
- Dee-Dee: Not much, we only had him for one day.
- Dexter: Good night Einstein. Good night Major Glory! Good night, ghost of dead Fishy.
- Dexter: Dee-Dee! Did you see the disgusting spook-fish that almost killed me?
- Dee-Dee: No. I just like to run around and scream real loud!
- Dexter: I know she is my sister, a girl and the neighbourhood champ, but could you please tell Dee-Dee to stop PUMMELLING ME WITH SNOWBALLS?!
- Dad: Did you say...snowballs?
- Dexter: Uh....Yeah....
- Dad: They...called me Champ. Back when I had...the gift. (flashes back to his childhood) I was a natural from day one. As I grew, so did my skills. In high school, I was untouchable!
- High school kid: Hey, grow up man!
- Dad (VO): They were all just jealous! Jealous of my powers! For I was a king, a force of nature, I was the ultimate snowball warrior! Then I went to college. I was never the same again! (remembers being struck by one snowball)
- Dad: That....was the coldest winter...ever... But that's where you come in! You can help me reclaim my title!
- Dexter: Why not just let Dee-Dee do it?
- Dad: No! Her powers are evil. Only as father and son can we truly carry on the legacy. Let the training begin!
- Dad: Dexter, five words: Scoop, roll, throw, hit, duck!
Figure Not Included
- Dad: The first thing any racer needs is a car! All the best racers drive cars it's how they go but cars don't grow on trees! Except this one 'cos it's made of wood. Behold, the Mock 5!
- Mandark: It's Racer D! The most beautiful racer in the world! Racer D.... (crashes his kart)
- Dad: I can't look, did he crash? No! No, he did just the opposite, he won! Winning is the part I enjoy most about racing especially when the winner is my son! Congratulations Dexter, you've made me very proud.
- Dexter: Thanks, Dad.
- Dad: If only your.... [sniffling] older sister Dee-Dee were here to see this...
- Dee-Dee: I'm right here, Dad!
- Dad: Oh, Dee-Dee..! Dee-Dee, where have you been all these years?!
- Dee-Dee: Right behind you.
- Dad: Oh, you know I never look back there, ha-ha!
Dexter: Huh?! No, Monkey! That's not candy! That's boiling lava!
Ewww That's Growth
- Dexter: This is the greatest day of my entire life! (his head gets hit by the top edge of the roller coaster's tunnel.)
A Hard Day's Day
The Bus Boy
The Justice Friends: Things That Go Bonk in the Night
- [Rainy day. Dee Dee and Dexter are standing at the bus stop in their raingear. Dexter has a big grin on his face.]
- Dee Dee: What are you so happy about, Dexter? I thought you hated camp.
- Dexter: I do. But I'm not going to some old regular camp. I'm going to a cool camp.
- Dee Dee: Well, I don't know how to tell you this, but I'm going to space camp.
- Dexter: Space? Been there, done that.
Sassy Come Home
Star Check Unconventional
Dexter is Dirty
Ice Cream Scream
- Ice Cream Man: You are wanting to know why? You mean you do not remember?
- Dexter: Remember what?
- Ice Cream Man: April 19, one year ago: It is first day on job. Everything is going great, until you come. You wanted most expensive ice cream. I make suggestion of cheaper ice cream, but no, you want expensive one. And after I'm giving you ice cream, you pay with pennies. Do you know how long it took me to count those pennies?
- Dexter: Emm... at an average human rate, I'd estimate about 5 hours and 33 minutes?
- Ice Cream Man: Precisely. And when the counting was done, it is time to put pennies in safe. Then I'm noticing my shoelaces untied. Now, I couldn't very well stop to tie my shoes since somebody had given me a heavy jar of pennies to hold, and the ice cream man rules say to keep any amount of money OVER a dollar into safe. So, I trip, and I break my tooth. The pain, it is so bad. My girlfriend left, I lose apartment, I lose car, I'm forced to live on the freeway with wild animals, I CAN'T EVEN EAT ICE CREAM BECAUSE OF THE PAIN! ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID PENNIES!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! (breathes hardly)
- Dexter: (chuckles) You know, I still have all of my baby teeth. Em... I'm sorry. I'm really, really, really, really sorry.
- Ice Cream Man: Forget about it, kid.
- Dexter: Well, in that bad case, can I order my ice cream now?
- Ice Cream Man: Sure.
- Dexter: I'll just have a Choco-Pop, please. (The Ice Cream Man gives him a Choco-Pop ice cream) At last, ice cream to eat!
- Ice Cream Man: Dollar fifty, please.
- Dexter: (gives a money ticket to Ice Cream Man) You got change for a hundred?
- Ice Cream Man: AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
Decode of Honor
- Tattooist: So, what image shall I forever scar into your skin? A skull head, a flaming skull head, or the flaming skull head-snake-rose combo?
- Dee-Dee: Um, the club didn't specify, but I was thinking maybe a....gingerbread man?
- Tattooist: .....You mean like....the one on the end of my finger? 'Well, that's no problem, little girl! Hee hee hee!'
- Action Hank: Breakfast is no longer being served! Prepare to get brunched in the face!
World's Greatest Mom
Dee-Dee Be Deep
dexter: dee dee you singing horribal! dee dee: my voice is good and i am going! dexter: dee dee come back! dee dee: my voice too deep! nobbudy love me!
Down in the Dumps
The Muffin King
- Dad: Like them? Like them?! Kids, I love your mother's muffins! More than life itself. Those muffins are the reason I married your mother.
- Dad: [Dressed as Mom] Muffin Time!!
- Dad:[Hidden in the dark] Dexter. Son, could you come in here for a moment? I need to talk to you.
- Dexter: And just what is it you want?
- Dad:[steps out of the shadows, with a presence like Darth Vader] Dexter. I... am your father!
- Dexter[shocked]That is not possible![but returns back to reality]Oh wait, no, you're right.
- Dad: So join me! Come to the Muffin Side. Do not resist. It is your destiny.
- Dexter: Never!
Now That's a Stretch
Don't Be a Baby
- Dexter: Computer, what the heck is going on?!
- Computer: Goo goo ga ga goo goo pee-pee!
- Dexter: Hmm, yes, pee-pee...
- Dee Dee: Dad stop being a stinker!
- [She picks Dad up and then sniffs the air smelling something stinky]
- Dee Dee: Ew, speaking of stinky...time to change your diaper!
- [She sets Dad down on the floor and proceeds to change his diaper, afterwards holding up the dirty diaper which has a large brown spot on the seat]
- Dee Dee: That's better...now a little powder.
- [She sprinkles a whole lot of baby powder which fills the air causing Dad to cough]
- Dee Dee: All done!
Dial M for Monkey: Peltra
Sports A Poppin'
- Dexter's Dad: Hmm... What the? (cuts to mugs leaking coffee, coffee pot, and milk) The kitchen's a mess. Something wrong here. (eyes go open) (searches through cabinets) Coffee, coffee, where's the coffee? Hello, coffee? WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE COFFEE?!?!?!
- Dee Dee: Uh...
- Dexter and Dee Dee: We drank it all.
- Dexter's Dad: You... drank the coffee? (laughs) You two drank the coffee?
- Dexter and Dee Dee: (giggle)
- Dexter's Dad: (laughing) (goes upset) Where did I go wrong? I thought I was a good father. I thought I brought you kids up right. You see, kids, coffee is what we adults need to get started in the morning. It's the key to our ignition. You kids don't need it. No. You've got youth. We adults need the coffee. But now, all we have is... (holds up empty coffee pot) THIS!!! (tries to get a drop from the coffee pot but nothing comes out) Empty! A mere shell of its former self! I've seen some pretty horrible things in my life. But this... this is just... SICK! (sobbing)
- (Dexter and Dee standing in front of Dexter's parents in their morning clothes drinking coffee.)
- Dexter's Dad: Everything is going to be OKAY! We had coffee after all! (with a bit frightened look) But what if we didn't?
No Power Trip
Dad: Honey, when is the last time you washed the car?
- Dee Dee (as Mom): *with candy in her mouth* That's it?! An A minus?! That's what you did wrong?!
- Principal: Uhh....
- Dee Dee (as Mom): *angrily speaks towards Dexter* You give me a full body makeover all for a lousy A minus?!
- Principal: Umm...
- Dee Dee (as Mom): GEEZ! I thought you stole the school mascot or destroyed the science lab!
- Dexter: *looks towards her and exclaims* Hey!
- Dee Dee (as Mom): Or at least, teepeed his office!
- Principal: Hey!
- Dee Dee (as Mom): But Noooooo, you got a stupid A minus. *bops Dexter on the head* Dork.
- Principal: Oh my.
- Dexter: Well, "mom," I wouldn't have gotten an A minus, *jumps up and shouts* IF MY STUPID SISTER WOULD STOP BUGGING ME!
- Dee Dee (as Mom): DEE DEE'S NOT STUPID! She's prettier, taller, nicer, friendlier, happier and way more popular than you'll ever be! Plus, your father and I like her best, so- *blows raspberry*
- *Dexter grabs her tongue, but she ends up flipping him over and Dexter crashes into a wall*
Clown: Joke time! Joke time! Joke time! Alright, kids. Why is 6 afraid of 7? (beat) 'Cause 7 8 9! (the kids, minus Dexter, burst into laughter) Dexter: I don't get it.
Dexter's Lab: A Story
- [The dog is roaming around under the table sniffing around the family]
- Dad: So, Dexter, where's your new buddy? Oh! Well, hello down there!
- Dog: Hey! It's the man from before!
- Mom: Oh!
- Dog: This one's a lady!
- Mom: He certainly is friendly.
- Dee-Dee: Oh!@!@##$ Yeah, a little too friendly.@$#$%
- Dog: IT'S THE STICK!
Coupon for Craziness
Better Off Wet
- Dee Dee: Where was I going? (a bit of the roof lands on her head) POOL! (She takes off like a jack rabbit, wearing her swimsuit, and sandals, arrives at the pool outside, flips off her slippers and puts on her swimming cap) Hurry up, Dexter! (rides the slide and lands into the pool before she squirts out water)
- Dexter: I am not ready yet. (He takes his hat, dressing gown, and takes off his sandals, showing his purple swimming trunks)
- Dexter's Mom: (She walks by, shows her son that she wears her green bikini, and shows Dexter that she wears her green sandals on her feet, whenever she wants to get them burnt or not get them burnt) Dexter, ready to get wet?!
- Dexter: Almost!! (he rubbing sunscreen onto his arms)
- Dexter's Dad: (he appears behind Dexter's Mom) Hi, Dexter! (the camera pans in on a shocked Dexter)
- Dexter: NO!!! (He takes off like a jack rabbit)
- Dexter's Dad: Dexter? (He looks around)
- Dexter: (blinks on the roof, thinking he is safe) Phew...
- Dexter's Mom: (Now that Dexter's Mum has her sandals off, she stands still on the diving board, before she walks onto the end of it, jumps in into the swimming pool, and makes a big splash! She disappears, swims underwater, makes lot of bubbles, and reappears and makes the next splash) Come on in, Dexter, the water's great!
- Dexter: Okay, Mom.
- Lee Lee: Oh, Dee Dee!
- Mee Mee: We're here!
- Dee Dee: Hi, girls, come on in!
- Dexter: You said it. (realizes Dad, screams in terror, doesn't get pushed into the water, but only hurts Dee Dee and her sisters, pants only for a short while) Phew!
- Dexter's Dad: Darn, I just can't get that kid! (He notices Dexter's Mom walking up to the pool) Oh, well!
- Dexter's Mum: (She hums, checks to see if the water is warm or cold, gets pushed by Dexter's Dad, screams in terror and lands into the pool)
- Dexter's Dad: Good job, son, you finally made it in the pool.
- Dexter: Thanks, Dad, I don't know I was so shy of the water. (Dexter's Parents and sister laugh because Dexter is naked because he has lost his trunks!)
Let's Save the World You Jerk!
A Boy and His Bug
You Vegetabelieve It
Aye Aye Eyes
- Dee-Dee: What are you so happy about?!@#$ Is it 'cos you're in love?)%(%&#&##
- Dexter: No, no, no. I'm happy because I FINALLY FOUND MY LASER GUN!
- Dee-Dee: Dexter! Violence isn't the answer. I mean, you can't just zap the creepy-eyed girl, just because she's forcing you to be her boyfriend. Duh.
- Dexter: I know... But what should I do?
- Dee-Dee: Simple. Get her to fall in love with someone else!
- Dexter: Impossible.
- Dee-Dee: Why?
- Dexter: (suavely) 'Cos once you've loved Dex, you've loved the best. [Dee Dee looks disdainful and fire power] Uh...what was your plan again..?
Dee-Dee and the Man
Don't Be a Hero
My Favorite Martian
Paper Route Bout
- Dee Dee: Uh, Dad? Don't you think you're overreacting? It's only a little coffee.
- Dad: Yeah, but it was pretty hot, you know.
The Old Switcharooms
Trick or Treehouse
Accent You Hate
Catch of the Day
Dad Is Disturbed
That's Using Your Head
- Dee-Dee: You know they're all gonna burn out eventually.
Dexter: I know…..
Just an Old-Fashioned Lab Song...
- Mom: When an electrical problem arises, I call a specialist! [Dad appears with a helmet and tool belt] No, honey. Not you.
Dexter: [Gasp!] Dee Dee?! [switch activates] !?eeD eeD [!pasG]
The Continuum of Cartoon Fools
- [Dexter swallows the key to the secret bookcase entrance]
- Dexter: THERE! NOW NO ONE'S GETTING IN! [maniacal laugh]
- Dee-Dee: Hmmm... Yep. No one's getting into Dexter's Lab now.
- [Dexter's smile of insanity turns into a look of horror]
- Dexter: ......Uhhh, oh my dear... In my overwhelming zeal to banish my sister from the lab, I have indeed locked myself out! Too blinded was I not to foresee the most piteous of fates. I have thus performed the ultimate tragic irony! (now standing in front of 'The End' title card) Surely I am the fool of fools on a par with no other. I am no better than that stupid coyote or that crazy duck! Look at me, look at me! I am locked in a continuum of cartoon fools! I am doomed to a life of comic mishap adventures and social indignations! And now, here I stand before you, beaten, defeated and alone...
Sun, Surf and Science
Gooey Aliens That Control Your Mind
Misplaced in Space
- Alien: Gork.
- Dexter: (translating on his watch) 'Food?' Yeah, 'food'. You ate mine, you ate yours, you ate everybody else's!
- Alien: Gork...
- Dexter: Wh...Why are you looking at me like that?
- Alien: GORK!
Game For a Game
Blackfoot and Slim
Trapped With a Vengeance
The Parrot Trap
- Dexter's Parrot: (in Dee Dee's voice) Dexter's a cookie!
- Dexter: (angrily) I am not a cookie!
- Dexter's Parrot: Dexter's a cookie!
- Dexter: Am not!
- Dexter's Parrot: Are too, cookie! (Dexter violently shakes the stick the parrot is on, and it switches into Dexter's voice) I'm gonna bop you one, girl! (Dexter slams the parrot onto his desk, and it segues back into Dee Dee's voice) COOKIE! (Dexter repeatedly slams the parrot onto the table, until it is later seen beaten nearly into submission, and is flying away)
- Dexter: Good riddance! That has to be my worst invention yet!
- Dexter's Dad: Who's trying to sneak up on me?
- Parrot: Dexter, boy genius. Dexter the cookie!
- Dexter's Dad: Shhhh I'm trying to watch my show!
- Parrot: I'm gonna bop you!
- Dexter's Dad: That is no way to talk to you-
- Parrot: You are a stupid girl! Get out get out get out! Yup yup yup! Don't touch anything!
- (Dexter's Dad crawls away in fear)
- Dexter's Dad: I-I-I-I-I'm sorry
- Dexter's Parrot: (in Dee Dee's voice) You're a cookie! (in Dexter's voice) Get out get out get out!
- Dexter's Mom: Alright, let's see. I'll need two eggs...
- (Dexter's Mom cracks open two eggs and places them into the cooking bowl beside her)
- Dexter's Mom: One stick of butter...
- (Takes a stick of butter placed near her and places it into the cooking bowl)
- Dexter's Mom: A half a cup of sugar...
- (Dexter's Mom walks over to the left side of the kitchen counter where several containers lay as well as Dexter's Parrot. Mom takes some sugar and places it into the cooking bowl)
- (Dexter's Mom walks over to a spice rack inside the kitchen where various spices are seen as well as Dexter's Parrot from out of nowhere)
- Dexter's Mom: A pinch of cinnamon.
- Parrot: A cup of cinnamon.
- Dexter's Mom: A cup of cinnamon.
- Parrot: A quart of pepper.
- Dexter's Mom: A quart of pepper.
- Parrot: A box of olives.
- Dexter's Mom: A box of peppers.
- Parrot: Yup, yup, yup!
- (Dexter's Mom opens the refrigerator door inside the kitchen where the Parrot is seen inside once again)
- Dexter's Mom: A block of cheese.
- Parrot: A block of cheese.
- Dexter's Mom: A gallon of milk.
- Parrot: A gallon of milk.
- (Dexter's Mom takes the Parrot out of the refridgerator)
- Parrot: Are you sneaking up on me?!?
- (Mom back at the kitchen counter using the Parrot as a coffee boiler and pouring it into the bowl)
- Dexter's Mom: A cup of coffee.
- Parrot: A cup of coffee.
- (Mom settles the Parrot back down on the counter)
- Dexter's Mom: Beans!
- Parrot: Beans!
- (Cookies fly out of the bowl suddenly)
- Parrot: Cooooooooookies!
- Dexter's Mom: Cooooooooookies!
- Parrot: Worms and plastic minnows.
- Dexter's Mom: Now wait just a minute here! ...... Where am I gonna get worms and plastic minnows?
- Parrot: The Florida Everglades!
- (Mom is seen immediately backing the car out of the house's driveway and driving away)
Dexter and Computress Get Mandark!
- Dexter: You are stupid! You are stupid! And don't forget, you are stupid!
Pain in the Mouth
Dexter vs Santa's Claws
- Dad: Dexter, what do you have to say for yourself?
- Dynomutt: Oooooh, what does this button do?
- Dad: Nice uniform. You on some kind of sports team?
- Blue Falcon: I'm the Blue Falcon.
- Dad: Oh, yeah, the Falcons! You guys didn't do so well last season.
- Blue Falcon: I'm the Blue Falcon!
- Dad: Aww, don't be blue!
- Blue Falcon: I don't understand! This isn't like my old Dynomutt at all!
- Dexter: Well...He's not, I built you an all-new one.
- Blue Falcon: What? Why?
- Dexter: Well, the old one was just a goofy idiot sidekick.
- Blue Falcon: He wasn't just a goofy idiot sidekick! He was a....go-go dog person!
- Blue Falcon: Remember, Dexter: It's a goofy idiot sidekick that makes a superhero super.
- Dad: [Singing] My goodness, my gracious, when will this day be done? Will I have a girl or will I have a son?
- Dexter: [Singing sadly as the limelight shines on him] This is not fantasy. This is reality. I'm stuck for my life! I'm stuck and I'll be stuck forever! With...my sister...DeeDee!
Last But Not Beast
Dad: Now, Dexter, we need to straight a few things up with this secret laboratory business.
A Dad Cartoon
Mind Over Chatter
Dexter: [In his mind] Yuck! Mom's oatmeal! Tastes like barf!
Mom [Gasps] Dexter! Don't be rude!
Dexter: [Confused] Huh?
Dexter: [In his mind while watching DeeDee scarfing down her oatmeal] That sister of mine! What a ferocious pig!
DeeDee: Hey! I'm no pig!
Mom : That is enough Dexter! Time for school.
Dexter: But wait Dad, what-
Dad: The answer is no! Now get!
Dexter: [In his mind] Dad, what a stubborn poopoo doody head!
Dad: I heard that!
Mom: And we are going to have a serious talk about your potty mouth when you get home from school today!
Dee Dee: Oooh! Dexter's got gas!
Rude Dexter: Where the (BLEEP) are we?
Rude Dee Dee: Beats the (BLEEP) out of me!
Nice Dexter: Why, you're in Dexter's Laboratory, silly. I'm Dexter, and this golden-haired angel behind me is my charming sister, Dee Dee.
Nice Dee Dee: Charmed!
Rude Dexter: Ah, (BLEEP) off!
Nice Dexter and Dee Dee: [Gasp] Oh dear!
Mom: I hope you're hungry, 'cause I made a [trips over Rude Dexter] very... SPECIAL LUNCH THAT I GOT FROM A RECIPE THAT I... FOUND IN A BESSIE CRACKER MAGAZINE! [pants] I hope you like it.
Mom: [Dizzy] Well, what do you think, Dexter?
Rude Dexter: [Mouth full] I think it tastes like (BLEEP)! [Spits at Mom]
Mom: [Angry] Dexter! No, absolutely not! You cannot have any dessert!
Rude Dexter: Why? You want it all to yourself?
Mom: [Gasps, then faints]
Mom: Now to clean those filthy mouths.
Dexter: [to the audience] Oh, (BLEEP)!