Dick Bond (Kansas politician)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- You urge us today to vote no, and I would hope you would exercise your constitutional duty to cast your vote yes or no in accordance with your conscience.
- As quoted in The Parsons Sun (February 18, 1994)
- I think most of the Democrats tried to portray themselves as conservative. They were not believed.
- I thought he could do a good job. I did not expect him to have the strength and the ability ... that he has displayed.
- Even as we celebrate, we cannot forget that some Kansas children will go to bed hungry tonight, some will fear for their safety, some will have no heat to warm their rooms, some will not have homes. Their voices must echo in the halls of government.