Inspector Gadget (1983 TV series)
- Stop/halt in the name of the law! You're under arrest!
- Go, go, Gadget (item)!
- (Reading) 'This message will self destruct.'
- Don't worry, Chief, I'm always on duty.
- Am I right? Inspector Gadget is always right.
- This car is acting funny. Ah, of course, the emergency brake is on.
- Go Go Gadget mini suit! Go Go Gadget mini shoes and mini hat!
- Wowsers! It's the top secret Gadget phone. (Talks into hand) Is that you, Chief? You're where? Right away.
- An air show? Now why would anybody want to pay to see air?
- All work and no play makes Gadget a dull boy.
- (Falling) Go Go Gadget 'Brella!! (Hand delivers flowers) Go Go Gadget Copter!! (Another useless Gadget) GO GO GADGET ANYTHING!!
- Now I'll prove to you that Martians are just an image of your figment. Uh, I mean a figure of your sensation. Well you know what I mean.
- Be careful, Brain, those are probably priceless fake artifacts.
- I haven't seen this much snow since that episode in the Arctic.
- I'd better get a new rubber duckie. This one is too mean.
- This place is as empty as a graveyard on Halloween.
- No one gets away from Inspector Gadget and gets away with it.
- When I'm following someone, I hate being followed!
- Excellent, Capman. That's what I call a strike.
- You never know what might happen with Uncle Gadget.
- Oh my gosh!
- Oh no!
- Wowsers! (in some episodes)
- I'd better call Brain.
- You're Dr. Claw's nephew? (then her heart breaks)
- So that's it.
- You'd better follow Uncle Gadget, Brain.
- Go Go Gadget Breakfast!
- I'm worried, Brain. You'd better follow Uncle Gadget.
- Brain, look! Uncle Gadget'll be crushed! [shouts] Uncle Gadget, behind you! A landslide!
- Roh, ro!
- Reah. Re read rone of rose.
- I'll get you next time, Gadget... next time! [M.A.D. Cat meows]
- SHUT UP!
- You will lucky, Gadget. But Next Time, You haven’t seen the last of me.
- Mad Agents, Attack!
- I'll get you for this, Gadget... I'll GET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Gadget and the Four Young Boys, Someday you pay for this!
- Eh, M.A.D. Cat?
- This nasty Transylvanian atmosphere is good for my health.
- Blast that, Gadget!
- Kamikazi! Constantine! Stop them!
- You may have stopped my M.A.D. robots, but you will not escape my flashing ball.
- Curse you, Gadget! You beaten me again. But I’ll get you next time.
- Eliminate Four Young Boys!
- Shut Up, Kamikazi and Constantine!
- Retreat! Retreat!
- Just you walt!
- You pay for this, Gadget and the Four Young Boys! GET THEM!
- Gadget!? All the Gadgets are still alive!!!
- Four legged is four armed, Gadget!
- Eliminate Gadget and Four Young Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Gadget! ALWAYS GADGET!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I hate that Gadget! AND I HATE THOSE FOUR YOUNG BOYS!!!!
- No, No, No! Why does Gadget ALWAYS WIN!!!!!!! I HATE GADGET!!!!
- Gadget! I hate you! AND YOUR GADGETINIS!!!!!!!!!!!
- I'll get you next time, Gadget, and new kid, and the gorgonites, and the imaginationland! I'll GET YOU NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!
- One of These Days, One of These Days.
- Once again, You've failed me, Talon!
- Next time, Gadget. Next Time!
- You failed me again, Talon.
- Next time, Four Young Boys. Next Time!
- Your failure is bad enough, but now Baron Von Steeletoe has called my henchmen FUNKY on MySpyPlace! And not good funky, but BAD FUNKY!
- I'll get you next time Gadget! And Comrade Multi Use Tool! NEXT TIME!!
- Shall it be one lump or two? Next tea time, Talon, next tea time!
- Next time, Steeltoe. Next Time!
- Fly, Capeman, fly!
- Fly, Capeman, fly! Whoopee!
- Go Go Corporal Capeman!
- Oh, great Inspector Gadget! It's an honor to meet you.
- I'm flying! Wee!
- Penny: Uncle Gadget, lunch is ready.
Gadget: (wearing ear muffs) School? I'll give you a ride as soon as I'm finished shoveling snow.
Penny: But it's Saturday.
Gadget: Why would Penny want to go to school on Saturday?
- Gadget: I'm on an assignment. I have to find out who's stealing those mansions.
Penny: I think the Chief meant that someone's stealing things from the mansions, Uncle Gadget.
Gadget: No, no, Penny, the Chief said mansions were being burglarized.
- Dr. Claw: Well, Mr. Spectrum.
Dr. Spectrum: Doctor Spectrum.
Dr. Claw: DON'T TALK BACK!
- Chief Quimby: Congratulations, Gadget, I don't know how you did it.
Gadget: Thanks, Chief. Uh, what did I do?
- Gadget: Say, when will your shop be open again so I can come by and get a new trench coat?
LaPoof: (getting arrested) Uh, in about 20 years.
- Gadget: Penny, finish the breakfast and off to school. I don't want you to be late.
Penny: But it's Saturday.
- Penny: I think that nice little magician is a M.A.D. agent. Maybe we shouldn't go, Uncle Gadget?
Gadget: Nonsense, Penny. It will be a great fun.
- Penny: Do you really think Dr. Claw is behind this?
Gadget: Of course not, Penny.
- Gadget: I must head to Everest Island for the secret mission.
Penny: Can we come along?
Gadget: It may be dangerous.
Penny: Brain and I just play on the beach.
Gadget: And I complete my mission. Well, okay. We all go.
- Penny: Gosh. Scotland is beatiful, Uncle Gadget.
Gadget: It certainly is, Penny. This is where they make Scotch tape, ya know.
- Penny: Brain!
Thelma: Doctor Claw! What an unexpected pleasure. We have a problem here. Our time machine is tore up and Gadget's still alive.
(MADCat screeching angrily) Doctor Claw: What?! Thelmad: But it wasn't our fault. Some wooly mamuffs- Doctor Claw (amgrily) Enough! Elimenate Gadget and bring me those dinosaurs or- Thelma: (afraid of Doctor Claw) Or? Doctor Claw (angrily) Don'r show your face in the 20th century!
- (A boy covers Penny's mouth)
- Boy: (quietly) Shh. You must be quiet.
- (Two of Mr. Chow's agents walk onto the deck above them)
- Agent 1: Do you see anyone? I heard a noise.
- Agent 2: There's no one out here. It must've been a cat.
- Agent 1: Ooh, let's hope so. We must be sure no one has followed Dr. Claw to Mr. Chow's floating nest.
- (They wait till the agents leave. The boy removes his hat)
- Boy: A thousand pardons. I was afraid the agents of Mr. Chow would see you.
- (Penny blushes at the boy who saved her)
- Penny: But who are you?
- Boy: I am the grandson of your uncle's Hong Kong contact. Mr. Chow is a very dangerous man. I wanted to make sure you were safe.
- Penny: Gee, thanks. But now I'm afraid Uncle Gadget may need our help.
- Boy: In that case, we'd better hurry.
- Penny: You're right. If Dr. Claw and Mr. Chow complete their partnership in evil, it could be disaster!