Donald in Mathmagic Land
- Gee Mr Spirit! There's a lot more to mathematics than two times two.
- You sure find mathematics in the darndest places!
- And without mathematics we couldn't even keep score.
- Describing the presence of mathematics in baseball.
- Well we can't all be mathematically perfect.
- When Donald is unable to fit his body into a Golden Rectangle.
- Everything is arranged according to mathematical number and shape.
- Quoting Pythagoras.
- Mathematics is the alphabet with which God has written the universe.
- Galileo, quoted at the end of the film.
- A mighty strange voice (distinctly different from Donald Duck and The Spirit of Adventure) heard in some versions of the film after the "secret handshake." This voice may refer to any number of ancient sources such as the voice Nostradamus heard and wrote of in his Preface to Cesar.