Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dorrie O'Brien is an American politician, author and leader of the Grand Prairie Texas chapter of ACT! for America.
- Hey, Dorrie here, If you do ask shafi (Shafi Shahid) to not accept the position, please please please do not mention anything about the MB (Muslim Brotherhood) as part of your reason. He will deny it, and mess with your head.
- If he said yes, he’s still mess with your head. These dawah guys are very good. As to the S-T branding the TCGOP (Tarrant County Republican Party) as a bunch of bigots or racists, they don’t need an excuse, they do it already. We’re patriots who don’t allow jihadists to play in the fields of the lord.
- This is where we are in Tarrant County today. Divided by those who won’t see the stealth jihad and by those who do. Those who’ve drunk the Islamic Kool-Aid and those who haven’t.
- Islam is primarily a political ideology that has advanced historically under its shield of religion; we are questioning Dr. Shafi’s complete dedication to political Islam. We don’t care about the Islamic religion; it is certainly Dr. Shafi’s choice to believe whatever he wants. We do care very much about political Islam with its global jihad to conquer nations and make them Islamic and ruled by Shari’a law, which is completely antithetical to our way of life.
- We don’t think he’s suitable as a practicing Muslim to be vice chair because he’d be the representative for ALL Republicans in Tarrant County, and not ALL Republicans in Tarrant County think Islam is safe or acceptable.
- There are big questions surrounding exactly where Dr. Shafi’s loyalties lie, vis a vis Democrat and Republican policies.