Jump to navigation Jump to search
Doug Dorst is an American novelist, short story writer, and creative writing instructor.
|This on article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- A collaboration with J. J. Abrams
- Of course there is a monkey. There is always a monkey.
Vulture interview (2014)
- "Doug Dorst on Writing His Mind-Bending Novel S and Leaving You Completely in the Dark" by Jennifer Vineyard at Vulture.com (28 January 2014)
- Having Colbert suggest that I was a fiction was pretty much one of the highlights of my writing career.
- As a kid, I was unquestionably a nerd, but it wasn't really a culture you could opt into or out of. It was just sort of something you were or were not. As far as today, I'm certainly friendly to that world, with my affinities, but I would probably get kicked out of the national convention for being a bit of a poser. I'm not as well-versed in many of the worlds that I'd need to be a bona fide card-carrying geek these days.