Down and Dirty Duck
Down and Dirty Duck, also known as "Dirty Duck", is a 1974 adult animated film, about a sexually frustated adjuster named Willard. He meets a duck, who helps Willard to have erotic adventures, and to make it with ladies. It is considered a cult film.
- Directed and written by Charles Swenson.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- You can't do this to me! I was at Woodstock in '69! I saw 200 MOTELS! I know who I am!
- [In the desert]
- Willard: Say, how did you come to be a duck?
- Duck: Well, I was a turtle for a while, but that wasn't going anywhere. Then my mother gave me the chance to be a duck, and I sort of flowed from there... [While the Duck is talking, a caricature of Frank Zappa rises like the sun over the horizon]
- Willard: Oh, Eddie, you have GOT to be kidding.
- Madder Than Daffy. Dumber Than Donald. More Existential Than Howard!
- Any resemblance to ducks living or dead is purely coincidental.
- Wouldn't YOU Like a Good Duck Tonight?
- An adult "Cult Classic" that's a Quack-Up!
- Howard Kaylan — Willard / Nego Lady / Side Hack Rider
- Mark Volman — Duck / Side Hack Rider
- Robert Ridgely — Car Salesman / Man at Bus Stop / Negro Gentleman / Big Fag / Police Officer / Tank
- Cynthia Adler — Lady in Car / Boss Lady / Small Dyke / Lady in Elevator
- Walker Edminston — Bus Driver / Jail Orator / Small Fag / Prospector / Mexician Official / President / Man in Elevator