Dr. Phibes Rises Again
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Flesh crawls! Blood curdles! Phibes lives! (taglines)
- Dr. Phibes: It is a pity in a way. We have so much in common.
- Biederbeck: You flatter yourself.
- Dr. Phibes: I think not. For years I have had one terrible obsession - to find the river of life once used by the pharaohs of Egypt. It lies beyond those gates, a river that gives new life, again and again and again.
- Biederbeck: Why do you think I came here?
- Dr. Phibes: You have all the life you need.
- Biederbeck: No more, Phibes. The elixir that gave my life for a hundred years is gone. It has suspended time and age, but no more.
- Dr. Phibes: How long? How many years?
- Biederbeck: Too long to remember. Too long to throw it all away now!
- Flesh crawls! Blood curdles! Phibes lives!
- They Haven't Built The COFFIN That Can Hold HIM!
- The Sting's in the tale! Another horrendous story from the merchant of menace
- Vincent Price — Dr. Anton Phibes
- Robert Quarry — Darius Biederbeck
- Valli Kemp — Vulnavia
- Peter Jeffrey — Inspecter Trout
- Fiona Lewis — Diana Trowbridge
- Hugh Griffith — Harry Ambrose
- Peter Cushing — Captain
- Beryl Reid — Miss Ambrose
- Terry-Thomas — Lombardo
- John Cater — Superintendent Waverley
- Gerald Sim — Hackett
- Lewis Fiander — Baker
- John Thaw — Shavers
- Keith Buckley — Stewart
- Milton Reid — Manservant
- John Comer — Ship's Officer
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|