(Redirected from Dr. Phil)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Phillip Calvin "Phil" McGraw Ph.D. (born September 1 1950), best known as Dr. Phil, is the host of the popular American psychology TV-show Dr. Phil who gained celebrity status following appearances on The Oprah Winfrey Show.
|This People article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- If a girl is drunk is it OK to have sex with her?
Yahoo Post on Phil McGraw's tweet, August 21, 2013.
- The people change, the common denominator is you.
- Twitter post, 29 Mars 2014
- Dr. Phil's Ten Life Laws
- You either get it or you don't.
- You create your own experience.
- People do what works.
- You cannot change what you do not acknowledge.
- Life rewards action.
- There is no reality, only perception.
- Life is managed; it is not cured.
- We teach people how to treat us.
- There is power in forgiveness.
- You have to name it before you can claim it.
- Phil McGraw. Life Strategies: Dr. Phil's Ten Life Laws. Peteski Productions, Inc.. Retrieved on 2009-05-04.
Quotes about Phil McGraw
- Mr. Manners he's not. [...] Dr. Phil issues counsel as marching orders, and despite fiery disapproval from the chattering classes and many in the mental health community, his readers, viewers and even chagrined on-air guests love him for it.