Dracula vs. Frankenstein
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Al Adamson. Written by William Pugsley.
It's a real monster mash when they clash! (taglines)
- And all those who would meddle in the destinies of Frankenstein and Dracula... will see an infernal bloodbath the likes of which has not swept the Earth before!
- My coffin awaits you becoming immortal in its embrace!
- They have seen all the illusions in my creature emporium, but they have yet to face the greatest illusion: the illusion of reality.
- [about some hippies on the beach] It seems that living near the water brings out the best and worst in us.
- If you've got a fireplace, burn some wood in it. It'll be a lot better than running loose on the streets.
- Grazbo: You see! You must open your eyes to see things! There's more to come!
- The Kings of Horror Battle to the Death!
- It's a real monster mash when they clash!
- Yesterday they were cold and dead. Today they're hot and bothered!
- Lon Chaney Jr. — Groton Michael Renning
- J. Carrol Naish — Dr. Frankenstein
- Zandor Vorkov — Count Dracula
- John Bloom — Frankenstein's monster
- Jim Davis — Sheriff Brown
- Regina Carrol — Judith Fontaine
- Russ Tamblyn — Rico
- Anthony Eisley — Mike Howard
- Angelo Rossitto — Grazbo the Evil Dwarf
- Forrest J Ackerman — Dr. Beaumont
- Encyclopedic article on Dracula vs. Frankenstein at Wikipedia
- Media related to Dracula vs. Frankenstein at Wikimedia Commons
- Dracula vs. Frankenstein quotes at the Internet Movie Database
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|