Dragon Ball GT: A Hero's Legacy
A Hero's Legacy
- Puck: What're you so bummed out about, nerd?
- Goku Jr.: This really, really nice man stole my food.
- Puck: Now, how could he have been so nice if he stole your food? You can't trust people on the road, especially nice people.
- Puck: Wow! Look at the size of that pot. Lucky we didn't land in it! (starts laughing)
- Mamba: Oh, but the night is still young. You'll find your way in there soon enough.
- Black Mamba: I'm making my special pasta, and you two are the meatballs! There's nothing like human meat! If it's cooked right, it just melts off the bone! And I'm famished.
- Goku Jr.: Wait! You were so nice and pretty before. Someone that beautiful would never do anything to hurt us!
- Black Mamba: You thought I was beautiful? Oh, yeah. I guess you're right. I am cute. Gorsh, that's so sweet of you.
- Goku Jr.: I can't go across. I'm scared of heights.
- Puck: Well, I'm scared of pretty blue man-eating she-demons with butcher knives! So lets go!
- Sasha: Wait a second, you're the one that escaped from Mamba! Good, I'm glad you escaped! Now I don't have to share you with anyone!
- Goku Jr.: It's you again!
- Mamba: Heh heh heh. Don't act so surprised. You butchered my hair! I had to track you down and kill you. So sorry!
- Torga: B-b-but Mamba! You look ravishing that way!
- Sasha: Hey you two lovebirds! He's getting away!
- Torga: I'll peck his little eyes out!
- Lord Yao: You should be ashamed of yourselves! The three of you couldn't deal with a little kid?
- Goku Jr.: Wait! What did you do? Why do you wanna kill me?
- Lord Yao: I don't need a reason. You're human! That's good enough!
- Lord Yao: I am lord of the demons. You are but a child. How can this be?
- Goku: It wasn't the Dragon Ball, Goku. It was your courage and love that opened the right doors! You did it by yourself. I'm proud of you grandson. Stay pure, that's your armor.