Dressed to Kill is a 1946 film about Sherlock Holmes investigating the murders of people who purchased music boxes.
Queen... of a Crime Cult! (taglines)
- Directed by Roy William Neill. Written by Frank Gruber.
- Colonel Cavanaugh: By this time Mr. Holmes has exchanged his violin for a harp.
- Mrs. Hilda Courtney: Oh, well, we're assuming Heaven is his destination.
- Dr. John H Watson: Holmes! You all right?
- Sherlock Holmes: Perfectly! Thank you, old fellow, but I think this gentleman on the floor requires some medical attention. We must see he looks his best, you know, when he's hanged.
- Queen... of a Crime Cult!