Drums Along the Mohawk
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by John Ford. Written by Sonya Levien and Lamar Trotti, based on the 1936 novel by Walter D. Edmonds.
Thrilling, Stirring, Spectacular! (taglines)
- O Almighty God, hear us, we beseech Thee, and bring succor and guidance to those we are about to bring to Your divine notice. First we are thinking of Mary Walaber. She is only 16 years old, but she is keeping company with a soldier from Fort Dayton. He's a Massachusetts man, and Thou knowest no good can come of that.
- Any man failing to report to duty will be promptly hanged. Amen.
- Your thoughts are your own property, Martin, but keep them to yourself.
- Thrilling, Stirring, Spectacular!
- Henry Fonda — Gilbert "Gil" Martin
- Claudette Colbert — Magdelana "Lana" Martin
- Edna May Oliver — Mrs. McKlennar
- John Carradine — Caldwell
- Ward Bond — Adam Helmer
- Roger Imhof — Gen. Nicholas Herkimer
- Arthur Shields — Rev. Rosenkrantz
- Chief John Big Tree — Blue Back
- Francis Ford — Joe Boleo
- Jessie Ralph — Mrs. Weaver
- Robert Lowery — John Weaver
- Kay Linaker — Mrs. Demooth
- Russell Simpson — Dr. Petry
- Spencer Charters — Innkeeper
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|