Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dua Lipa (born 22 August 1995), is an English singer and songwriter.
- Everything that I do is very autobiographical. I’m trying to be as much of an open book as possible and give the audience every single piece of me.
- Dua Lipa Plays With Boundaries. Interview (2017-03-29).
- The music industry as a whole just needs more women. There are a lot of men at the top of the ranks.
- Dua Lipa Believes the Future of Music Is Female. Glamour (2017-07-17).
- Feminism to me is not man-hating, it’s just being like "we deserve the same opportunities". “You hear so much about all these strong important men who have changed the world, even in history and the story of mankind, somehow the fucking story starts with: ‘Well, the man did this.’