Jump to navigation Jump to search
Edward Samuel Miliband (born 24 December 1969) is a British Labour Party politician, who was the Leader of the Labour Party and the Leader of the Opposition of the United Kingdom between 2010 and 2015.
|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Today a new generation has taken charge of Labour. A new generation that understands the core of change
- His first speech as Leader of the Labour Party 
- I may be new to this game, but I think I ask the questions.
- At his first Prime Minister's Questions as Leader of the Opposition.
- [An in/out referendum is] going to put Britain through years of uncertainty, and take a huge gamble with our economy.
- David Cameron promises in/out referendum on EU BBC News (23 January 2013)
- Even Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask when he robbed people.
- During Miliband's response to the 2015 budget.