|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Every man's Free verse is different
- Form in Free Verse ,New Republic March 1916
- Writers who are also artist's only think of themselves as truly living when they are engaged in their sweet labour.
- 'Leigh Hunt' Herbert and Daniel, London, 1913
- There is no absolute virtue in iambic pentameter as such..however well they may be done. There is no immediate virtue to rhythm even. These things are merely a means to an end.
- 'Essay on Imagism' (appended to 'Mirrors of Illusion', Sisley, London) 1909