Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This TV personality article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I think what TikTok has done with Gen Z and teaching people how to cook is just make it more relatable.
- "TikTok, the Fastest Way on Earth to Become a Food Star", The New York Times (24 May 2021).
- For many kids, politics feel very distant. This might be the first time it hits home for a lot of kids.
- "TikTok Ban? Creators and Fans Are Big Mad", The New York Times (2 August 2020).
- It’s really less about the followers and really more about entertaining. If you’re entertaining, it will find the people that you can entertain.
- "Not So Bored in the House", Vanity Fair (20 July 2020).