El Paso, Texas
El Paso is a city in and the county seat of El Paso County in the far western part of the U.S. state of Texas. El Paso stands on the Rio Grande river across the Mexico–United States border from Ciudad Juárez, the most-populous city in the Mexican state of Chihuahua with over 1.4 million people. With Las Cruces, in the neighboring U.S. state of New Mexico, these three cities form a combined international metropolitan area sometimes referred to as the Paso del Norte or the Borderplex.
|This geography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- El Paso is the strongest place in the world.
- Beto O'Rourke, as quoted in "20 people killed in El Paso shooting, Texas governor says" (3 August 2019), by Dakin Andone, Hollie Silverman and Nicole Chavez, CNN
- Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
I fell in love with a Mexican girl
Nighttime would find me in Rosa's Cantina
Music would play and Felina would whirl
- And at last here I am on the hill overlooking El Paso
I can see Rosa's Cantina below
My love is strong and it pushes me onward
Down off the hill to Felina I go
- Marty Robbins, El Paso (song)
- Encyclopedic article on El Paso, Texas on Wikipedia