Elfen Lied is a manga and anime series written by Lynn Okamoto.
- Everyday, all this training, what is it add up to, huh? Killing people, right?
- I pull the trigger, the gun goes off, and your brains splatter all over the sand. The beach gets bloody and you get dead.
- What does the fate of mankind have to do with the fate of my balls?!
- I better get going while my sack clearance is still valid!
- Call me if anyone gives ya trouble... I'll fuckin kill em for you.
- People who think that they can make up their past follies with regret cannot be forgiven.
- Warmth, love, and affection. These are the things I have taken away from you.
- Nana, at least you should be happy.
- When you're miserable, you need to make someone even more miserable than yourself.
- The ones who aren't human... the ones who aren't people... are actually YOU!
- Up to this day, I've never killed a single person.
- You will never see me again.
- I was going to let you go; after all, there aren't many of us out there, but you're just such a pain in the ass.
- Please forget about everything.
- Are you enjoying this?
- I hate these horns.
- I just wanted to apologize. That's why I suffered all these tortures, didn't give up.
- You're a liar
- If i ever end up killing a lot of people... Kouta... Then please, kill me...
- I'm so sorry for all the sadness I've caused you. I'm so sorry...
but the chaos lnsurgency is finding nana they are but they try to die no they are find the chaos lnsurgency they need to save nana from scp 117 scp 117 is the guy with red blooy ghost eyes and he can kill a chaos soilder he can try to kill nana but the chaos insurgency shot scp 117 and they got nana saved