Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This woman article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- They gave each of us their own award and it’s the first time they were doing that –giving two awards to two people for one role.
- the movie was very powerful and our acting was equally powerful said Eliane Umuhire (The New Times, Saturday, July 15, 2017)
- I was alone in a country that the media had depicted another image to me, and what I discovered was amazing! From the people, to the country, the food, the history, the nature.
- Eliane Umuhire said that, I spent three months in Poland shooting the film (The New Times, Saturday, July 15, 2017)
- It’s such a beautiful place. It’s a hilly city that really made me think of Kibuye because of all the corners and the hills and the city being seated on hills and valleys so it’s just charming. It’s an old, beautiful city that looks almost like a movie set.
- Eliane Umuhire said Karlovy city where the festival was held (The New Times, Saturday, July 15, 2017)
- The first task was getting information and documenting myself to know what kind of audience comes to that festival, which category is that festival –is it just a casual festival or is it an A-class festival. This was A-class.
- the clothes to wear mean a lot, even the make-up and the way you talk and walk, said Eliane Umuhire (The New Times, Saturday, July 15, 2017)
- All this no one had told me. I had to make my own research. Going to a movie premiere is almost like attending a wedding to me so I had to make it memorable for myself.
- Eliane Umuhire said, Each movie had its own day to premiere (The New Times, Saturday, July 15, 2017)