Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I think there is a huge societal pressure on women when it comes to motherhood, this sort of mummy cult that goes on, I think it sort of makes women feel that they have to be a bit defensive about the choices that they make.
- As quoted in "Emily Blunt speaks out against 'mummy cult' at Girl on the Train premiere", BBC News (21 September 2016).
- “People quit on jobs. They quit on marriages. They quit on school. There’s an immediacy of this day and age that doesn’t lend itself to being committed to anything.”
- “You don’t know what to expect because it’s just completely, existentially out of anything that you’ve ever experienced before, and it’s quite indescribable.”
- If you can capture the humanity of a family struggling in an economic crisis you can make a difference. You can raise awareness just of the simple humanity
- The more we mask ourselves, the freer we’re able to be within ourselves.
- There is absolutely, 100 percent, a light at the end of the tunnel for anyone who stutters.
- “People just want to know something, anything. It’s all the stuff you never want to talk about, the private stuff.”
- I think that's almost what it is sometimes if you sum up what acting is. It's just the ultimate expression of empathy.
- It's nothing to be ashamed of to have a stutter
- When you're in love, you're so happy that you want to tell people about it. But now I have to censor myself. You need to protect the happiness you have.
- I find it ԛuitе hаrd tо ѕum uр my rеlаtiоnѕhiр in a sound bite. I fееl that it triviаlizеѕ it fоr оthеr реорlе'ѕ рlеаѕurе. It'ѕ аn adventure.