Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.
- I am blessed with a great family and great people around me that would be able to kick me in the shins if I ever for one minute got lost up in the clouds. I've been really lucky in that sense.
- Oh, for the love, I can't even simulate sex without dying!. I had a little asthma attack, without any prior knowledge that I had asthma, during the scene where we had to jump up and down for hours and hours screaming and yelling on the bed. [It] was humiliating, because it was the second day of shooting.
- "Emma Stone Recalls Asthma Attack During 'Easy A' Fake-Sex Scenes". MTV News. September 15, 2010.
- For me, I value privacy so much and I understand why I need to talk about the work, the films and all of that but it's incredibly hard to reveal stuff about my life, so it makes me feel pretty boring and very protective.
- "Emma Stone 'uncomfortable' with paparazzi attention". Mid-Day. 27 January 2015.
- The first time I had a panic attack I was sitting in my friend's house, and I thought the house was burning down. I called my mom and she brought me home, and for the next three years it just would not stop. I would go to the nurse at lunch most days and just wring my hands. I would ask my mom to tell me exactly how the day was going to be, then ask again 30 seconds later. I just needed to know that no one was going to die and nothing was going to change.
- "Emma Stone Talks 'Irrational Man,' the Sony Hack and Keeping Her Personal Life Private". The Wall Street Journal. June 17, 2015.