Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas (TV program)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Merry Musical Treat For The Whole Family! (taglines)
- Ma Otter: A person's got to take some chances or life will never come to nothing.
- Wendell: Hey! Who are those guys?
- Emmet: I think they're from Riverbottom!
- Chuck: Look at the birds up in the tree.
- Harvey: Yeah? Well, we're not birds, we're a jug band!
- Charlie: Yeah! Practicing for the talent contest!
- Stanley: Oh, sure! They're gonna win the talent contest, right, boss? Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!
- Chuck: Shut up.
- Wendell: What was that all about?
- Ma Otter: Emmet, what do you say? Sounds better than selling snake oil.
- Emmet: Why, sure. Nobody wants to oil a snake these days! (laughs)
- Kermit the Frog: And so, Ma, Emmet, and the boys started to make a little regular pay, and playing a lot of really fine music. And from then on, Christmas is a little merrier on the river.
- A Merry Musical Treat For The Whole Family!
- It's a Toe-Tapping Christmas in Frogtown Hollow!
- Jerry Nelson — Emmet Otter / Doc Bullfrog / Melissa Rabbit / Stanley Weasel / Yancey Woodchuck
- Frank Oz — Alice Otter (puppeteer) / Chuck Stoat
- Marilyn Sokol — Alice Otter (voice)
- Jim Henson — Kermit the Frog / Harvey Beaver / Howard Snake / Mayor Harrison Fox
- Richard Hunt — Charlie Muskrat / Fred Lizard / George Rabbit
- Dave Goelz — "Pop-Eyed" Catfish / Wendell Porcupine / Will Possum
- Eren Ozker — Gretchen Fox / Hetty Muskrat / Mrs. Mink / Old Lady Possum