Jump to navigation Jump to search
The trap is set.(taglines)
- [Gin wakes up to see Mac sitting in her room]
- Mac: Rule number one: never carry a gun. If you carry a gun you may be tempted to use it.
- Gin: What are you doing here?
- Mac: I'm going to ask you some questions. If I don't like your answers, you're going out the window. Why are you following me?
- Gin: I've got a proposition for you.
- Mac: How do I know that you're not a cop?
- Gin: I-I don't know. You-You're just going to have to trust me.
- Mac: Rule number two: never trust a naked woman.
- [Mac has just shown Gin pictures of her shadowing him at the Cryptonic offices and she's not amused]
- Gin: I said this is called entrapment.
- Mac: No. Actually, it's called blackmail. Entrapment is what cops do to thieves.
- [Mac invites Gin to the top of his castle for a drink ahead of the Bedford Palace heist]
- Mac: Beautiful view, isn't it? It helps me to see things more clearly. [moves with Gin closer to the edge] You know, I never come up here without [leans over the edge with her] dropping something off.
- Gin: [looks down and glares at Mac, thinking he was referring to her being disposed of] Go ahead then.
- Mac: We leave in two hours. [drinks and throws his wine glass off]
- Thibadeaux: Where's the honey?
- Mac: In the loch, training. I told her I swim for an hour everyday; so, she'll do it for two.
- Thibadeaux: So, when is it we do the dirty?
- Mac: Maybe we should wait a bit. She's got a bigger job after this one.
- Thibadeaux: This is big enough, Mac.
- Mac: It's never big enough.
- [a train passes and Gin appears on the opposite platform]
- Mac: How did you do it?
- Gin: I jumped trains mid-station. When the train slowed down I just... It was perfect.
- Mac: Was it now?
- Gin: [starts walking along the platform] You know what, Mac? I don't want to hold the record alone.
- Mac: No?
- Gin: I need your help on another job.
- Mac: Wow. The crown jewels or something?
- Gin: [smiling] No! Come on! Too easy.
- Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive. Then again, practice makes perfect.
- The trap is set.
- Sean Connery as Robert "Mac" MacDougal
- Catherine Zeta-Jones as Virginia "Gin" Baker
- Will Patton as Hector Cruz
- Ving Rhames as Aaron Thibadeaux
- Maury Chaykin as Conrad Greene
- Kevin McNally as Haas
- Terry O'Neill as Quinn
- Madhav Sharma as Security Chief
- David Yip as Chief of Police, Kuala Lumpur
- Tim Potter as Millennium Man
- Eric Meyers as Waverly Technician
- Aaron Swartz as Cruz's Man
- William Marsh as Computer Technician
- Tony Xu as Banker
- Rolf Saxon as Director