Jump to navigation Jump to search
He will erase your past to protect your future.
Eraser is a 1996 film directed by Chuck Russell. It stars Arnold Schwarzenegger as U.S. Marshal John Kruger.
- You've just been erased.
- You're luggage!
- The police have returned to the safety of their doughnut shops.
- I want this town locked up so tight, it'll make his balls ache.
- Robert Deguerin: You know, if God were as forgiving as WITSEC, Hell would be one empty joint, no?
- John Kruger: God doesn't have our court system.
- Nurse: Oh my God! Terrorists!
- Johnny C: Terror? I'll show you some freakin' terror! Get your ass up here, I'll jump-start it!
- Agent: Don't you ever get tired of babysitting scum?
- John Kruger: Yeah... but in your case, I'll make an exception.
- [walks away]
- Agent: [about John] Who does this guy think he is?
- Robert Deguerin: Who, him? Well, he thinks he's the best guy in the game. I think he's right.
- Morehart: This is James Haggerty, our chief of security.
- Robert Deguerin: Hey, you ever done any wetwork?
- James Haggerty: Only on three different continents.
- Robert Deguerin: Wow, really? Listen, you wanna impress me, slick? Do your fucking job!
- [the phone rings]
- Daniel Harper: It's for you.
- Robert Deguerin: [takes the phone] Yeah?
- John Kruger: [over the phone] You've just been erased.
- [John Kruger parachutes into a junkyard]
- John Kruger: Where is this?
- Camille: Earth. Welcome.
- Robert Deguerin: Have I given you an evaluation yet.
- Deputy Monroe: Evaluation?
- Robert Deguerin: Yeah.
- [shoots Monroe]
- Robert Deguerin: A-plus, kid.
- [his hands are now bloody]
- Robert Deguerin: God dammit! Get me a wet-nap or something will ya?
- John Kruger: Drop your gun.
- Robert Deguerin: What?
- John Kruger: If you drop your gun now, I promise I won't kill you.
- Robert Deguerrin: (removing blade John threw into his arm) John! I can't believe you nailed me with this cheap piece of mail-order shit!
- [John Kruger knocks down a door and shoots a guy]
- Lee Cullen: You're late!
- John Kruger: Traffic.
- [John wakes up from a drug-induced sleep]
- Robert Deguerin: Confused, pal? New York.
- John Kruger: You're off course.
- Robert Deguerin: No, no we're not. You're gonna take us to her, John.
- [John reaches for his gun. Robert holds up his gun in a plastic bag]
- Robert Deguerin: You did a very, very bad thing, John. You killed Monroe. Now that makes you the mole.
- John Kruger: No, and that makes you the murderer.
- [the limousine that Daniel Harper, Robert Deguerin, and Morehart were trapped in was just hit by a train]
- Lee Cullen: What happened?
- John Kruger: They caught a train.
- [Johnny C is working as a bartender in a drag club. John Kruger comes to see him]
- Johnny C: I got one question. Was it your idea to hook me up with the Village People here?
- John Kruger: Well, you're safe, aren't you?
- Johnny C: Well, from the mob, yeah. I mean no self-respecting wiseguy would ever be caught dead in a joint like this. Oh, hey, do me a favor; don't let these guys on that I'm straight, okay? I don't wanna break any hearts or nothin'.
- He will erase your past to protect your future.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - US Marshal John "Eraser" Kruger
- James Cann - US Marshal Robert DeGuerin
- w:Vanessa L. Williams - Lee Cullen
- James Coburn - WitSec Chief Arthur Beller
- Robert Pastorelli - Johnny Casteleone
- James Cromwell - William Donohue
- Danny Nucci - WitSec Deputy Monroe
- Andy Romano - Daniel Harper
- w:Nick Chinlund - Agent Calderon
- w:Michael Papajohn - Agent Schiff
- K. Todd Freeman - Agent Duton
- Joe Voterelli - Tony Two-Toes
- Mark Rolston - J. Scar
- John Slattery - Agent Corman
- Robert Miranda - Frediano
- Roma Maffia - Claire Isaacs
- Tony Longo - Little Mike
- John Snyder - Sal
- Jon Cryer - Bartender #2
- Olek Krupa - Sergei Ivanovich Petrofsky
- Sven-Ole Thorsen - one of Petrofsky's guards