Esperanza Aguirre y Gil de Biedma, Countess of Murillo, Grandee of Spain DBE (born 3 January 1952) is a Spanish politician and the current President of Madrid. She is President of Madrid's People's Party and the first female politician in Spain to have held the office of President of the Senate and Minister of Education and Culture in Spanish democratic history.
- When socialism comes through the door, employment jumps out the window.
- Source: . 'La Razón' Diary. May 6th, 2011.
- When governments are austere, societies are prosperous.
- Fuente: 'Libertad Digital' Diary
- Socialism fails when it run out of money of others.
- Source: NoticiasEsperanzaAguirre.es. April 2011.
- On my list there are people who are charged by nonsense.
- Source: 'Norte de Castilla' Diary, April 27th 2011.