F Is for Family
F Is for Family is an American adult animated sitcom created by Bill Burr and Michael Price and produced by Gaumont International Television and Vince Vaughn's Wild West Television. The show premiered on December 18, 2015, to generally favorable reviews. Season 2 premiered May 30, 2017. On November 30, 2018, the third season was released.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
The Bleedin' in Sweden [1.01]
- Frank Murphy: That's my guy! That's my guy, Irish Mickey! You know, he would've beat Shavers the last time, but he lost on a technicality 'cause the ref thought he was bleeding too much, which he wasn't. He lost because he was drunk.
- Frank: Hey, you stay away from that loose girl down on River Street. I don't want any half-slut grandkids.
- Kevin Murphy: We're not doing anything!
- Frank: Neither was I. That's how you got here.
- Vic: Kitty Kat, make me some mac and cheese. Not the spiral kind, that makes me dizzy.
Saturday Bloody Saturday [1.02]
- Frank: Jesus Christ, Kevin, you're not going to Vietnam.
- Kevin: What? I'm not?
- Frank: You really think they'd take a 14 year-old flunky? They only take 18 year-old flunkies.
- Bob "Pogo" Pogrohovich: They should make a chicken just of skin. I'd buy that. Everybody'd buy that.
The Trough [1.03]
"F" is for Halloween [1.04]
Bill Murphy's Day Off [1.05]
O Holy Moly Night [1.06]
Heavy Sledding [2.01]
A Girl Named Sue [2.02]
The Liar's Club [2.03]
Night Shift [2.04]
Breaking Bill [2.05]
This Is Not Good [2.06]
Fight Night [2.07]
F Is for Fixing It [2.08]
Pray Away [2.09]
Summer Vacation [2.10]
Are You Ready for the Summer? [3.01]
Paul Lynde to Block [3.02]
The Stinger [3.03]
Mr. Murphy's Wild Ride [3.04]
Battle of the Sexes [3.05]
Punch Drunk [3.06]
Summer Vacation [3.07]
- Frank: Get over it! We're Murphys. What do we do?
- Bill: We shove it down…
- Frank: That's right. And later in life we take it out on someone else.
It's in His Blood [3.08]
Frank the Father [3.09]
Bill Murphy's Night Off [3.10]
Father Confessor [4.01]
Nothing is Impossible [4.02]
Bring me a Tooth [4.03]
- Bridget "South Tenth Street Bridge" Fitzsimmons: “…I hope Bigfoot breaks into your house, kills your dad, comes to the funeral, shits in the hole, and then fucks your mom in the grave, and your mom says ‘Oooh, that’s the best grave shit fucking I’ve ever had, Bigfoot! What are you doing Thursday?’ “