Fast and Furious 6
Fast & Furious 6 is a 2013 action film written by Chris Morgan and directed by Justin Lin. It is the sixth installment in the Fast and the Furious film series. The film stars Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris Bridges, Sung Kang, Luke Evans, Gina Carano, Gal Gadot, John Ortiz and Jason Statham.
- [after Hobbs delivers the amnesty papers] Not bad for a cop man.
- [after seeing Letty's photograph] You know I do this shit all the time as a cop is exactly what cops do, he's messing with your head. Letty's dead, Dom.
- You wanna make this familiy whole again? You lead us to Letty, we get you Shaw, full pardons all the way around.
- [whilst asking Dom for assistance against Shaw] I need your help, Dom. I need your team.
- I never thought I'd trust a criminal.
- [to Riley] Ass and brains. Woman, you keep that up, I'm gonna be out of a job.
- [last line; says grace after getting the first bite] Father, we thank you for the gathering of friends. Father, we give thanks for all the choices we have made, because that's what makes us who we are. Let us forever cherish the loved ones we've lost along the way. Thank you for the little angel, the newest addition to our family. Thank you for bringin' Letty home. And most of all, thank you for fast cars.
- You guys really think you've won. This code you live by, it's the very reason why you weren't even in the game.
- It's a good story, isn't it? Almost inspiring. See, what I couldn't fathom is why he's not relaxing on a beach somewhere with that cute little Brazilian number. Instead, he's working with a two-bit government hack like Hobbs. And then I realized, he has a weak spot.
- You know, when I was young, my brother always used to say, "Every man has to have a code." Mine: Precision. A team is nothing but pieces you switch out until you get the job done. It's efficient. It works. But you? You're loyal to a fault. Your code is about family. And that's great in the holidays, but it makes you predictable. And in our line of work, predictable means vulnerable. And that means I can reach out and break you whenever I want.
- [after killing Han in Tokyo]
[calls Dom] Dominic Toretto, You don't know me. You're about to.
- [about the smashed windshield of his car]
- Roman: That could have been my forehead, man!
- Tej: Nah, that ain't as big as your forehead.
- [When discovering about Braga's involvement with Shaw]
- Brian: This is on me, I'm the one who set her up with Braga, I'm the one who gets to make it right. Let me make it right.
- Dom: Be careful.
- [After Shaw drives a tank through his trailer]
- Tej: Uh, guys, we gotta come up with another plan. They got a tank.
- Roman: I'm sorry. Did somebody just say a tank?!
- [the tank chases the group down the highway]
- Roman: Who's got a plan B?
- Tej: Plan B? Plan B? We need plan C, D, E– We need more alphabets!
- Brian: Hey! We do what we do best! We improvise! All right?!
- [Hobbs arrives at Dom's barbecue]
- Roman: Hey, Mia, you better hide your baby oil! I'm just playin'.
- Hobbs: You better hide that big ass forehead.
- [Tej spit-takes and laughs]
- Roman: I was just joking, but... whatever Definitely not that funny.
- Han: [to Gisele] I got you.
- Ride or die
- All Roads Lead To This