The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- One car in exchange for knowing what a man's made of. That's a price I can live with.
- Look at all those people down there. They follow the rules for what? They're letting fear lead them.
- Life's simple. You make choices and you don't look back.
- Grab a chair. We were about to roast some marshmallows.
- What'd you expect? You didn't just play with fire, you soaked the matches in gasoline.
- Man, you need me. You'd still be shaking down tea houses for chump change if it weren't for me.
- Why don't you find a nice Japanese girl like every other white guy here?
- There's no wax on, wax off in drifting. The first drifters invented drifting out here in the mountains by feeling it. So feel it!
- You're moving up in life, elevate your company.
- Sean says "I'll get you your money" Han replies, "Why you talking like you got a choice".
- I have money, it's trust and character I need around me. You know who you choose to be around you, let's you know who you are.
- Go ahead!
- Can I get a copy of that?
- [Neela asks what Sean is doing] Thought I'd stop by and ask your boyfriend for some drifting lessons
- Can he drive?
- I thought he was Yakuza
- I'm starting to like this country already
- [after Sean beats DK down the mountain] You're free to go.
- There's an old saying: "For want of a nail, the horseshoe was lost. For want of a horseshoe, the steed was lost. For want of a steed, the message was not delivered. For want of an undelivered message, the war was lost." (reference to the chaos theory)
[after Clay shatters the rear windshield of Sean's Monte Carlo with a baseball, Sean steps out of his car and has a stare down with Clay and his gang. As Clay's gang approaches Sean, Sean brandishes a wrench in his hand, and they stop]
- Cindy: Why don't you nice boys let your cars do the talking?
- Sean: I only race for pink slips.
- Clay: This car goes for 80 grand. What am I gonna do with a broken-ass piece of shit like that?
[Crowd howls while Sean smiles at Clay]
- Cindy: How about me?
[Sean and Clay stare at Cindy]
- Cindy: Winner gets... me.
[Sean smiles. Clay spits]
- Sean: Can he drive?
- Twinkie: Can he drive? You know what DK stands for?
- Sean: Donkey Kong?
- Twinkie: Drift King.
- Sean: Drift? What do you mean drift?
- [Cars drift in front of Sean]
- Twinkie: Still need a dictionary?
[Sean tries to drift]
- Guy from Han's Crew: My grandmother, she's blind in one eye and she can drift better than that!
[DK punches Han]
- DK: You think you can keep your side deals from me?!
- Han: C'mon! We ain't in the boy scouts! It's what we do!
- Neela: Takashi!
[DK points a gun at Han]
- DK: How about now, huh? Is this what we do?
[Girl from Han's crew attaches a USB to Neela's car]
- Girl from Han's crew: My computer says that you're not driving right!
- Neela: I don't need a computer to tell me how I drive!
[Girl from Han's crew gets the USB and shrugs]
- Guy from Han's crew: Then I guess we're done here!
[Dominic and Sean are about to race]
- Sean: You know this ain't a ten second race!
- Dom: I got nothing but time!
- Han: The red Evo's yours.
- Sean: What do you mean?
- Han: You're representing me now. What do you think, I'm gonna let you roll in a Hyundai?
- Twinkie: You know that real famous painting? That one with the woman smiling all the time?
- Sean: The Mona Lisa?
- Twinkie: Right, right, right, the Mona Lisa. Well look man, this car right here is like the Mona Lisa of the drift work. Han rebuilt this bad boy from the ground-up. We talkin' forged pistons, bigger turbo, new rods, new crankshaft. Hey man, Han's labor ain't cheap man, you feel me?
- Sean: Well if I needed a 30 second lesson on how to drift…
- Twinkie: Look man, there are lots of ways you can do this all right. Hand braking is the easiest so the first thing I want you to do, I want you to rip that e-brake. All right after you rip the e-brake I want you to power over.
[Sean looks puzzled about the power over]
- Twinkie: You know what, just don't mess up Mona all right?
- Sean: [Sean engages the nitrous in Han's RX-7 and zips past a Skyline. He suddenly notices a police car parked on the left side of the road. The cops clock him at 197 km/h. Sean is surprised when he sees that the police car is not bothering to chase him] What the?
- Han: Police cars here are only factory tuned. If you can do better than 180K they can't catch you, so they don't even try.
- Sean: [chuckles] You know what, I'm starting to like this country already.
- DK: Understand that, gaijin?
- Neela: Takashi.
- Sean: We were just talking. [later] That word you called me, gaijin, or something really. What does that mean exactly?
- DK: It means… turn around… keep walking.
- Twinkie: [to Sean] That's exactly what we're gonna do. Come on man, let's go. [whispers to Sean] Hey man look, he's Yakuza.
- Sean: I see. That's funny, I thought this was like a free country, where a girl can talk to whoever she wants.
- Lucas Black - Sean Boswell
- Bow Wow - Twinkie
- Sung Kang - Han
- Brian Tee - DK
- Nathalie Kelley - Neela
- JJ Sonny Chiba - Uncle Kamata
- Zachery Ty Bryan - Clay
- Jason Tobin - Earl