Fatima (2020 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
In 1917, in the midst of a World War, People Needed Hope. They Received a Miracle.
- Directed by Marco Pontecorvo. Written by Barbara Nicolosi.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- In 1917, in the midst of a World War, People Needed Hope. They Received a Miracle.
- I wanted the Virgin Mary as a real woman, a mother. That’s how I expect her, and that’s how I think Lúcia wants her. She has to be someone who they can love and not fear. She is barefoot, simple, very motherly, gentle.
- Marco Pontecorvo, Director of Fatima film: “I think we achieved something believable.” (August 22, 2020)
- Joaquim de Almeida — Father Ferreira
- Goran Višnjić — Arturo
- Stephanie Gil — Lúcia dos Santos
- Alejandra Howard — Jacinta Marto
- Jorge Lamelas — Francisco Marto
- Lúcia Moniz — Maria Rosa
- Marco d'Almeida — António
- Joana Ribeiro — Virgin Mary
- Sônia Braga — Sister Lúcia
- Harvey Keitel — Professor Nichols