Fearless (2006 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fearless, known in Chinese as Huo Yuanjia (Chinese: 霍元甲; pinyin: Huò Yuán Jiǎ) and Jet Li's Fearless in the United Kingdom and the United States, is a 2006 Hong Kong-Chinese-martial arts film loosely based on the life of a famous Chinese martial artist who challenged foreign fighters in highly publicised events, restoring pride and nationalism to China at a time when Western imperialism and Japanese manipulation were eroding the country during the last few years before the birth of the Republic of China.
- Directed by Ronny Yu. Written by Chris Chow, Christine To, Wang Bin and Li Feng.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- It's an honor.
- The biggest enemy of a person is himself.
- HUO YUANJIA!
- Yuanjia: I haven't even told you my real name yet.
- Moon: I don't care. "Ox" is what I will call you from now on.
- Yuanjia: My name is Huo Yuanjia.
- Jet Li - Huo Yuanjia
- Dong Yong - Nong Jinsun
- Collin Chou - Huo Endi
- Nakamura Shidō II - Anno Tanaka
- Betty Sun - Yueci
- Nathan Jones - Hercules O'Brien
- Paw Hee-ching - Huo Yuanjia's mother