Fibber McGee and Molly
Fibber McGee and Molly was an American radio show that ran from 1935 to 1959.
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Catchphrases from Fibber McGee and Molly
- "Sweetie Pie" or "Sweetie Face" (That's my big ol' wife). (Wallace Wimple)
- That ain't the way I heerd it. (Old-Timer)
- 'Tain't funny, McGee! (Molly McGee)
- Heavenly days! (Molly McGee)
- Oh, is that you. Mert? (Fibber McGee)
- Jus' doe-natin' my time. (Ole the Janitor)
- Hello, folks. (Wallace Wimple)
- Love 'dat man! (Beulah)
- You're a ha-a-ard man, McGee. (Throckmorton P. Gildersleeve)
- If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all. (Teeny)
- Gotta Straighten Out That Closet One of these Days.... (Fibber McGee)
- "Hello operator? Give me Wistful Vista 2-0-3-Oh is that you, Mert?"