Final Destination 2
Final Destination 2 is a 2003 horror film, and a sequel to Final Destination. After the events of the explosion of Flight 180, a girl has a premonition of a highway pile-up, and saves seven other people from it. However, they soon begin to die in odd accidents. She seeks help from the last remaining survivor of Flight 180 to stop Death's plan.
- TV show's guest: I believe that there's a sort of force, an unseen malevolent presence that's all around us every day. And it determines when we live and die. And some people call this force the devil, but I think the whole religious thing is... So I prefer to call it Death itself. ... And that's what I want people to understand, that Death has this grand design that we all fit into. ... The only way to survive is to look beneath the visible world, because in the end, no one can escape death.
- Kimberly Corman: So, what am I supposed to do? Clear!
- Clear Rivers: Watch out for the signs.
- Kimberly Corman: What?
- Clear Rivers: [Turns to Kimberly.] Have you ever seen anything creepy or ominous?, An in-your-face irony kind of thing?
- Kimberly Corman: The songs on the radio... Yeah, the guy in the beer truck, everything on the road?
- Clear Rivers: Well, don't ignore it. Recognizing those signs usually means the difference between life and death.
- Clear Rivers: Look, we drove a long way to get here, so if you happen to know how to stop Death, it would be really great if you told us.
- William Bludworth: You can't cheat Death. There are no escapes.
- Clear Rivers: Bullshit! You told me Death has a distinct design. But Alex and I cheated Death, not once but dozens of times. The design is flawed, it can be beaten.
- William Bludworth: Such fire in you now. People are always most alive just before they die. Don't you think?
- Clear Rivers: When we got off Flight 180, it didn't just change our lives. It affected everyone and everything we've come into contact with since. Being alive after we were supposed to die, it caused an outward ripple. A rift in Death's design.
- Eugene Dix: So, if you had never gotten off the plane, we wouldn't be alive in the first place.
- Clear Rivers: Yes, that's why Death is working backwards! It's tying up all the loose ends. Sealing the rift once and for all.
- It's not over yet...
- Death is like a boomerang. It keeps coming back.
- For every beginning there is an end.
- Death may be closer than it appears.
- You can't cheat death twice.
- More Speed. More Horror. More Death.
- Ali Larter - Clear Rivers
- A.J. Cook - Kimberly Corman
- Michael Landes - Officer Thomas Burke
- David Paetkau - Evan Lewis
- James Kirk - Tim Carpenter
- Lynda Boyd - Nora Carpenter
- Keegan Connor Tracy - Kat Jennings
- Jonathan Cherry - Rory Peters
- T.C. Carson - Eugene Dix
- Justina Machado - Isabella Hudson
- Tony Todd - William Bludworth
- Sarah Carter - Shaina