Final Fantasy XIV
Final Fantasy XIV(ファイナルファンタジーXIV Fainaru Fantajī Fōtīn?), also known as Final Fantasy XIV Online, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game for Microsoft Windows personal computers, developed and published by Square Enix in 2010. It is the fourteenth entry in the main Final Fantasy series and the second MMORPG in the series after Final Fantasy XI.
- Hear... Feel... Think.
Scions of the Seventh Dawn
- Whenever the realm is threatened, be it by primal, Ascian, Garlean or any other, we take up arms in her defense, that all in Eorzea may live to see a brighter tomorrow.
Lyse Hext / Yda
- So, this is it. Whatever I choose to do from now on, I do as Lyse. ...And I choose to continue my family's fight. I want Ala Mhigo to be the country that Yda and my father always wanted it to be!
- Please, Mother Hydaelyn... lend us your divine strength.
- Why can You not hear us? Do our words no longer reach You?!
- Is aught amiss?
- Pray, return to the Waking Sands.
- It is precisely when things appear to be proceeding according to plan that we must needs steel ourselves for impending danger.
- First you invite me to your party then you ask me to leave? I do so detest receiving mixed signals!
- Lady Lilira, for all our sakes, please... stay out of harm's way. As for you, my friend... for Lilira's sake, please stay in harm's way!
- (While fighting a Sin Eater in Eulmore, a parallel version of Limsa Lominsa.) This town has certainly changed. And not for the better.
- (to Ryne) I'm not going anywhere! I'm promising you, Minfilia.
- Hmm.... how very convenient.
- (To Magnai) I am... not interested, little sun. Try again when you have become a man.
- In prophecy are a myriad truths concealed. The eye of man decreeth which shall be revealed.
- How many years have come and gone since that day? How many years have I waited for this moment. For the one who stood alone against the storm...For the one they called...the Warrior of Light
- This tragedy, greater even than the Seventh Umbral Calamity, must be undone. If history must be unwritten, let it be unwritten. Become what you must. Become...the Warrior of Darkness.
Hades/Emet Selch/Solus zos
- (Offering his aid to retrieve Ystola from the Lifestream) Now then, if I'm to fetch her for you, I will require a suitable place to work. We must find somewhere that resonates strongly with the Lifestream. And by we, I mean you. To that end, I give you this─an aetherial lamp of my own design. Keep it close as you venture out into the woods. The brighter the glow, the stronger the location's resonance with the Lifestream. Once you've found a likely spot, all you need do is whistle. You do know how to whistle, don't you, hero? Just put your lips together and blow. Well, what are you standing around here for? Get searching! You do want to save her, don't you?
- (After Y'sthola is retrieved) What a touching reunion that was. It fair brought a tear to the eye. But as we both know, such tender moments are nothing if not momentary. Before long, they will remember their many differences, and return to squabbling.
- (Responds to "You're wrong. They're better than that."): Oh, if I had a gil for every time one of you heroes made that claim...
- ("Says the arch Bringer of Chaos.") Ah hah hah! Flattery will get you nowhere, dear boy. ** But seriously, we Ascians do what we do for the greater good. For the Rejoining. Though we may sow the seeds of chaos, it is man who tends them, he who reaps their bountiful harvest.
- No fight left to fight! No life left to live...
- Who are you? No one. Nothing.
- [Yda and Papalymo, after being found by the Warrior of Light, starting to wake up after a teleportation spell brought them to the Twelevewood.]:
- Yda: *stumbling a bit * Ugggh...My head...
- Papalymo: *wake* Where are we? Near Girdania, you think?
- Yda: Take a look around. It's oblivious, isn't it? The quiet, the calm, the beautiful flowers. There's only one place it could be! The great beyond. I do believe we're dead, Papalymo.
- Papalymo: Oh, Rhalgr take you and your great beyond!
- Yda: *notices the Warrior* See? Look, here's a psychopomp come to guide us along. Nana, is that you?
- Papalymo: And what that make them? Your dearly departed childhood pets come to play fetch?
- Yda: Always the cynic! It is so...Oh. *Notices the wolves*
- Papalymo: Save your japes or it be our limbs they're fetching.
- Yda: *Getting into a fighting stance* Over my dead body! Hyah!
- Urianger: What sayst thou, Master Matoya? We may accept our fate or run from it, but we cannot deny it.
- Y'shtola: Deny? I am not want to run from my trouble. [An updraft unhoods her] Until our friend returns, I will hold the line.