Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Rumbo: Hey. Hey! What's going on?
- Young Fluke: I guess I was dreaming.
- Rumbo: You were what?
- Young Fluke: Uh, dreaming. I was seeing pictures inside my head.
- Rumbo: Pictures ain't got no business being inside your head. Next time you just growl and chase 'em away.
- Young Fluke: Rumbo, have you always been a dog?
- Rumbo: What you talkin' about? What else could I have been?
- Young Fluke: I don't know. A human.
- Rumbo: A two-legger? Me?