Four Christmases is a 2008 comedy film starring Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon.
- [as Joseph in the Nativity play] My wife is pregnant and it's not my baby, but yet I'm cool with it, because God's the one who got her pregnant.
- Woman! Do your job and swaddle this baby!
- My childhood was like The Shawshank Redemption, except I didn't have some old, warm, black man to share my story with!
- You can't spell families without lies.
- Boys, I don't want to speak ill of your mother on Christmas, but she's nothing but a common street whore.
- Susan: Could you hold her for a sec? I need to make another layer.
- Kate: Actually, I-- [Baby Clementine begins to cry] Okay.
- Kate: Joe wasn't gay,
- Brad: OK, haircuts don't lie.
- Connor: Do you know who I am?
- Brad: What?
- Connor: Google me, bitch! I might be famous one day.
- Darryl: Look, Brad. I'm not trying to be your father, you already got one of those. I'm just hoping for a chance to be your friend.
- Brad: You were my friend, Darryl. You were my best friend. We grew up together, we rode bikes together, we used to smell each other's hands. But now you're sleeping with my mom and it's a little bit weird for me. Can you appreciate that?
- Darryl: I never had a sexual thought about your mom until I was 30.
- Brad: Can you leave it alone? You can't be my friend anymore. You can't be sleeping with my mom and still be my friend, ok?
- Vince Vaughn as Bradford "Brad" McVie
- Reese Witherspoon as Kate
- Robert Duvall as Howard McVie
- Sissy Spacek as Paula
- Jon Voight as Creighton
- Mary Steenburgen as Marilyn
- Kristin Chenoweth as Courtney
- Jon Favreau as Denver McVie
- Tim McGraw as Dallas McVie
- Katy Mixon as Susan McVie
- Dwight Yoakam as Pastor Phil
- Carol Kane as Aunt Sarah
- Colleen Camp as Aunt Donna
- Jack Donner as Grandpa
- Steve Wiebe as Jim
- Skyler Gisondo as Connor McVie
- Patrick Van Horn as Darryl
- Brian Baumgartner as Eric
- Cedric Yarbrough as Stan
- Creagen Dow as Sheep
- Zachary Gordon as Kid In Jump-Jump (cameo)
- Noah Munck as screaming kid