Four Lions is the debut feature film from director Chris Morris, written by Morris, Sam Bain and Jesse Armstrong. The film is a Jihad satire following a group of Jihadi Islamic terrorists from Sheffield, England.
- Oh, its just that bag is full of really fragile... boots.
- Rubber dinghy rapids, bro. (repeated line)
- This big enough for ya now Barry? Am I blowing a dog in a ditch? Or am I Paki Rambo?!
- Yeah ya fucked up rabbits wi' no ears!
- No more widdling in me gob?
- Faisal: And there's this voice "Can I have 12 bottles of bleach please?"
- Barry: What's that?
- Faisal: A woman's voice, for like dying her hair and that.
- Barry: Oh yeah and her beard.
- Faisal: What?
- Barry: You've got a fucking beard Faisal.
- Faisal: I covered it.
- [Puts hands over face]
- Barry: Why did she have her hands over her face?
- Faisal: Because she's got a beard.
- [Discussing Faisal's remains]
- Waj: Some of it's in there with him.
- Omar: What?
- Waj: I couldn't separate it.
- Omar: So what is he lads? Is he a martyr or is he a fucking jalfrezi?!
- [Car stops]
- Omar: I thought you said you'd fixed it!
- Barry: It's the car parts, they're Jewish!
- Omar: What parts in a car are Jewish?
- Faisal: Spark plugs?
- Barry: That's it, spark plugs! Jews invented spark plugs to control global traffic!
- Riz Ahmed - Omar
- Kayvan Novak - Waj
- Nigel Lindsay - Barry
- Adeel Akhtar - Faisal
- Arsher Ali as Hassan
- Craig Parkinson -Matt
- Preeya Kalidas as Sofia
- Julia Davis as Alice
- Benedict Cumberbatch as Negotiator
- Alex MacQueen - Malcolm Storge MP
- Kevin Eldon - Sniper
- Darren Boyd - Sniper
- Mohammad Aqil - Mahmood
- William El-Gardi -Khalid