Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hector: Jumpin' Jupiter! The boyd's gone!
- [Hector mis-pronounced bird as "boyd", no r and vowel o instead of i. Hector then caught Sylvester, painted him yellow & put Sylvester in Tweety's birdcage]
- Hector: Sing, you buzzard!
- [Sylvester whistled, like a bird, as Granny return home from trip & walked by window]
- Granny: Hello, Tweety.
- [As Sylvester chirped in Tweety's birdcage, Tweety sees and hears him and decides to change personality, from a bird to a cat]
- Tweety: If he thinks he's a bird, then I will be a cat.
- [Tweety starts hissing like a cat, as the closing credits begin]