Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Death Fight... Between Two Beasts! (taglines)
- Lawrence Talbot: Why have you followed me?
- Dr. Frank Mannering: Talbot, you're a murderer.
- Lawrence Talbot: Prove it.
- Dr. Frank Mannering: You're insane at times and you know it. You're sane enough now though to know what you're doing. Why don't you let me take care of you?
- Lawrence Talbot: You think it would do any good to put me in a lunatic asylum?
- Dr. Frank Mannering: You know that's where you belong. It's the only thing to do.
- Lawrence Talbot: Oh that wouldn't do any good. I'd only escape again sooner or later.
- Dr. Frank Mannering: We might be able to cure you. It might prevent you...
- Lawrence Talbot: I only want to die. That's why I'm here. If I ever find peace I'll find it here.
- All New Thrills as Frankenstein meets the Wolf Man
- FROZEN EVIL meets FIERY HATE
- Lon Chaney, Jr. — Larry Talbot
- Ilona Massey — Baroness Elsa von Frankenstein
- Patric Knowles — Dr. Manning
- Lionel Atwill — Mayor
- Bela Lugosi — Frankenstein's Monster
- Maria Ouspenskaya — Maleva
- Encyclopedic article on Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man at Wikipedia
- Media related to Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man at Wikimedia Commons
- Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man quotes at the Internet Movie Database
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|